🐺Chapter four🐺

Charlie drove to the reservation with his older two children in their vehicles when Bella drove to her high school. Charlie managed to get Billy help with getting Xander, Rhea, Mal and Luna accepted into the reservation schools. They accepted Rhea was going to bring in her son Theo Charlie Swan-Black with her as she didn't want to asked for childcare from anyone.

Charlie pulled up to the high school with the four kids and Theo. Jacob, Quil and Embry were waiting for them to show them around. Xander looked around with Mal to see a motorbike next his and spotted a girl with dull pink highlights coming towards them and they both froze looking at each other," Hi I'm Xander and this is Mal one of my three sisters." Xander introduced himself and Mal and Hayden shook out of her trance.

"I'm Hayden Lahote nice to meet you. You're both new here would you like me to show you around?" Hayden says with a smile." Maybe next time my nephew dad showing me around. Perhaps you know him Jacob Black?" Xander says with a smile.

Hayden nods" of course I do, Oh hey Paul meet Xander and his sister Mal." Hayden says to Paul who jogs up to his twin sister. Paul shakes Xander hand and turns to face Mal and froze on the stop and saw his future with Mal." Hi I'm Mal nice to meet you Paul and Hayden Lahote. We've got to go but see you both around." Mal says with a smirk.

"Hey! What's your last names?" Paul shouted," Swan! But our mother's last name was Blake!" Xander shouts. Xander and Mal rejoin Rhea,Theo and Luna who were waiting with Embry, Quil and Jacob." So you've met the Lahote twins. They are the school hothead got a bad temper." Jacob says as he pulls Rhea into school as the rest of them head in.

Charlie got their registration done and sorted and waved goodbye to the five swans and headed off to work. They all had the same classes as one another so they didn't need to be shown around when they were going to the same rooms all day. Sam was made aware that Jacob son and girlfriend family was going to the reservation school now and Jared informed him that Xander and Mal are Paul and Hayden imprints.

Sam was happy for the Lahote twins as they both needed to be with calmer people but little did he know Mal was the fire cracker of the family. The day went amazingly well, the reservation were welcoming to the Swans and they all swooned over Theo beautiful blue eyes. Paul, Jared and Hayden made sure they were close by just in case they were needed.

Xander got on his motorbike with Mal, he saw hayden by his side" May I have your number?" Hayden shyly asked,Xander nodded" Sure, here you go." He says showing her his number." There my sisters Rhea's and Mal's so you got theirs too." Xander says. Hayden nodded and rode off with Paul by her side. Xander waited for Rhea,Theo and Luna to get in Rhea's car.

Charlie met his children at home, he smiled when the five returned with smiling faces" I take it the day went well?" Charlie says as he takes Theo from Rhea." It did dad! Everyone was welcoming and Xander has already got a girls attention." Rhea says winking at a blushing Xander." You better wrap it if you pursue a relationship with this girl mister as much as I love theo another grandchild whilst your all at this age bar Luna I will have a heart attack." Charlie says chuckling.

"Hey im the most responsible one here dad no fair." Xander says laughing." Yeah sure you are, can't do your own laundry without making a mess." Mal says with a smirk." That's it! Come here Mal!" Xander says as he chases Mal, Luna joins in the chase and Xander chases both Luna and Mal. Rhea chuckles at her siblings antics and sees Theo smiling." Are they being silly billies ey?" Rhea says with a smile." Mama!" Theo says for the first time. Rhea was stunned" Say it again baby boy." Mama! mama!" Theo says as he bounces in Charlie's arms.

Rhea kissed Theo," Well done Theo!" She says proudly. Xander come over" Theo say Xan!" He tries to encourage Theo to say his name." X-xan!" Theo stutters out with a smile." Well done my favourite nephew!" Xander says. Mal and Luna came up to Theo,"Can you say Mal and Luna?" Both girls asked." Mal and Lune." Theo says squealing. Rhea hugged Theo and gave him lots of kisses.

Charlie entered the house with Xander,Rhea,Mal,Luna and Theo in tow. They all saw Bella glaring at them." Yes? Can we help you?" Rhea says with a nasty glare back." I want to know about the Cullens why won't you tell me?!" Bella whines out like a spoilt brat.

"Seriously this again?! Grow up Bella and go back to Eichen house. Accept no as an answer and piss off before I break your nose again." Rhea snaps and Mal sends an evil smirk" if you don't like it there's the door. There's the door bitch!" Mal says pointing at the door.

Charlie grabs Bella by the arms," I've had enough of you pestering your own siblings about the Cullens. You don't need to know about them they are very private people and If I hear you asking about them once more I will send you back to your mother." Charlie scolds Bella who stomps her feet like a baby and storms upstairs and slams her bedroom door.

Charlie shakes his head, and Xander gives him a side hug" Don't worry dad, she'll get what's coming to her. Shall I make us dinner or shall we get a take out?" Xander asked cheekily to lighten the mood. Charlie chuckles." Yeah go ahead and get a Chinese for everyone. I'll do miss vegetarian a veggie burger as she won't have a takeaway." Charlie say as he heads to the kitchen.

Rhea cuddles with a sleepy Theo, as Mal and Luna cuddle beside her. Xander orders everyones favourite as he puts on a family film. Charlie takes the brat her food and heads downstairs to be with his kids. Charlie wanted to build a relationship with Bella but Bella make it clear she didn't so he pretty much feels like he just not wanted by her but is much loved by his kids and grandson.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter four is done✔️ Paul and Hayden imprinted on Xander and Mal🥰 Theo is slowly talking, Charlie is amazing dad and we got to love a protective Rhea🥺. Next chapter will include Bella and Edward talking and getting together 🤢 Sam meeting Rhea and Theo.

Questions

Who looking forward to new Moon chapters?

Who looking forward to Rhea, Mal,Xander and Luna shifting ?

Who is excited for Jacob to imprinting on Rhea?!

Who excited for Seth to imprint on Luna?

Who excited for the four swans meeting the wolves?

Should Bree exist?