💥Chapter twelve💥

Rhea was downstairs with Xander and Theo doing breakfast and she was getting ready for gender reveal scan with Jake. Mal and Luna came down the stairs and had their backpacks ready for the day at Sam's.

"Morning girls, you two ready because I'm heading off to Sam's as Rhea gonna wait for Jake here." Xander says with a smile.

"Morning,Yeah we're ready and good luck for your scan can't wait to find out if they are girls or boys or one for each." Mal says with a grin.

"I'm ready for them to come out now. I need their cuddles." Luna says excitedly.

Theo pouted at Luna." Theo are you getting jealous already?" Luna says with a smile.

Theo nodded.

"Lune." Theo says with pick me up arms.

"Aww you're my number one favourite baby." Luna says picking Theo up.

Theo giggled at this.

Charlie came down the stairs to see the kids having breakfast before patrol and scan.

"Hiya, I'm glad I caught you all. Rhea good luck for the scan and I can't wait to know the gender at the reveal. You lot be careful on patrol today."

They all nodded in thanks.

"I also have something else to tell you all. I have a foster daughter arriving today she's come from an abusive home and has been placed in our care. So please make her feel welcomed and safe here." Charlie says with a smile.

"When is she arriving dad?" Rhea asked.

"In an hour so can you all wait until she arrives before disappearing?" Charlie says.

"Sure we don't have to be anywhere till eleven anyways." Xander says finishing up breakfast.

Everyone sat down and began to eat breakfast when the doorbell rang and the social worker entered the house with a small brunette girl who was hiding away.

"Everyone this is Bree Tanner, she is fourteen. Bree these are my children. Xander,Rhea,Mal,Luna and Rhea's son Theo." Charlie introduces Bree to the kids.

"Hi Bree." Everyone says at the same time.

"Hi." Bree shyly spoke.

They all got to know one another before Charlie headed off to work.

"Bree you have to either come with me and fiance to be to my gender reveal scan or go with my brother to our friends house?I'll be down after my scan because we are doing a gender reveal party." Rhea softly explains.

"May I come with you? I don't like crowds very much. They make me anxious." Bree spoke nervously.

"Okay sweetie, you can come with me. Xander you are taking the car because you have three kids to take to Sam's." Rhea says passing the car keys over.

Xander nods and they head off whilst Rhea and Bree wait for Jake. Bree was curious about Rhea.

"I know you're curious so go ahead ask away." Rhea says with a smile.

"Is Jake your first love?" Bree asks.

"He is and he's my forever love." Rhea smiles.

"Can I feel." Bree asks shyly looking at Rhea bump.

"Of course you're family now." Rhea says with a smile.

Bree puts her hands on Rhea stomach and felt the babies kick.

"Wow that's amazing!" Bree says with a smile.

Jake arrives in time to take Rhea to the scan and he sees Bree.