🥍Chapter one🥍

Charlie Swan was baby sitting Theo whilst his mother Rhea was doing her School work online since Xander, Mal and Luna was at school." Hey Rhea how's your school work coming along?" Charlie asks as he walks over with baby Theo.

"Good dad just finished it so hand me my baby boy so we can go visit his daddy before Xander,Mal and Luna get home from school. What time gave you got to pick up Bella?" Rhea says.

"I got to go get her about six so be back for six or come back with Jake and Billy? Xander,Mal and Luna should be back by then too." Charlie says as he passes baby Theo to his mama.

Rhea nods and heads off to Jake's with Theo in her chevy Camaro."Let's go and see daddy." She says with a grin to Theo who squeals in happiness. He got his mother bright blue eyes and blonde hair and his father skin tone.

He was a happy baby and had everyone wrapped around his fingers. Rhea pulls up to the reservation where Jake were in the yard. "Theo! Rhea!" Jake shouts running to his girlfriend and his son.

Rhea walks up to Jake who hugs her and his son."Hey Jake," She says, she passes Theo to Jake and hugs him. Billy comes out to see Rhea and Theo" Eh! There's my grandson and my future daughter in law!" Billy shouts with a smile. Rhea walks over and hugs Billy as Jake brings over a happy Theo for Billy to cuddle.

"So Bella coming home eh?"Billy says with a smile." Yeah none of us are excited to see her as we've never really met her i think she came to Forks once when we were three? And Mal was just born?" Rhea says with a shrug of her shoulders." I'm excited to see her!" Jake comments." I'm aware, best not leave me." Rhea says with smile and looks." Of course not, why would I? I got my beautiful girlfriend and my handsome boy." Jake says and he hugs and kisses Rhea from behind.

"We'll you three let's head back to yours Rhea as I'm giving the orange truck to your sister so let's go." Billy says passing Theo to his mama. Rhea got into her car and waited for Jake and Billy to get in the trucks before heading off.

They arrived just at Xander turned up on his motorbike with his sisters." Hey Rhea,Theo, uncle Billy and Jake." Xander says with a smile and walks over to baby Theo and picks him up. Charlie exits the house and greets everyone." Bella come down." Charlie shouts.

Rhea and Jake are stood together with Mal,Xander who holding Theo and Luna."Bella you remember Billy Black  and his son Jacob? And your half siblings and this is Luna your other half sister and Theo Rhea's and Jake's son." Charlie says.

Bella nods and waves to everyone and Charlie taps the truck" So what do you think Bella?" Charlie says with a smile." Is that mine?" Bella says with a raised eyebrows." Yep bought it off Billy here." Charlie express happily.

"Who is the Camaro and the motorbike?" Bella asked,"The motorbike mine and the Camaro is Rhea's" Xander says. Bella makes Oh face" Why can't I have her car?!" Bella says pointing at Rhea.

"Excuse you?! I have a son so I need a proper car for him and I take Luna to middle school when Xander and Mal to school via motorbike. So shut up and be grateful for the truck." Rhea snaps at Bella.

Bella glares at Rhea, who glares right back at her and walks off with Theo in her arms as Luna and Xander follow her." You should watch your mouth. My sister not a bitch but I am." Mal says with raised eyebrows. Mal walks off and Jake chuckles at Mal bluntness.

Jake runs after Rhea and Theo when Bella stops him" So you worked on my truck then?" She says in a flirty tone. Jake backs up from Bella as she tries to touch him and Mal comes running down the porch stairs and pushes Bella.

"Don't put your nasty hands over my brother on law." Mal says glaring at her and pulls Jacob in the house and shuts the door on Bella." I'll probably get in trouble for that but it's worth it." Mal says chuckling and Jake hugs her.

"You saved me, now let's go and see what my son up to." Jake says chuckling. The duo run upstairs to see Luna hold a worn out theo and Xander looking annoyed at Bella from the window and Rhea getting school work sorted and ready for tomorrow.

Rhea ran and give Mal a hug" Well done, missy but don't do it again."She whispers into Mal ears. Rhea hugs Jake and kisses him on the cheek. The four of them watch Charlie Billy and Bella talk and Billy looks up to see them watching and waves.

The four wave back and smiles, Charlie looks to his kids and Jake waving at him and Billy. He knows he got to tell Mal off for her behaviour not that he doesn't disproves of her reasoning. Jake gave his girlfriend a hug and a kiss and gave his son one last hug and kisses before heading home with his dad.

Charlie walks upstairs to Rhea room and see everyone in her room" Mal you know not to do that but I'll let it go just this once. But don't push it missy." Charlie says a smirk. Mal nods in understanding but smirks back.

"Rhea do you want to go back to school? You can take Theo with you?" Charlie asked." I can do but we ain't baby sitting her arse tomorrow as we aint her babysitters"Rhea says pointing to herself,Xander and Mal. Charlie nods" I never said you were, remember to take Luna to school then yourselves." He says before walking off.

Rhea took Theo off Luna, and sent the two girls two their shared rooms and Xander went to his room. Rhea walked downstairs and started doing steak and chips for everyone and a veggie meal for Bella because she is an awkward bugger.

She did porridge for Theo and fed him as she did dinner." Dinner ready so hurry your butts up as I'm feeding Theo!" Rhea shouts up to everyone.  Charlie, Xander, Mal and Luna make an appearance where as Bella stayed in her room. She gave everyone their dinner and left Theo with Mal whilst she went up to get Bella.

"Excuse you,we are having dinner as family so want to come and join us?" Rhea asked politely, Bella turned around and glared at her," No I don't want to have dinner with Charlie's bastard children and your ugly son!" Bella says snarkly and Rhea saw red and punched Bella in the face breaking her nose.

"You broke my nose! Right before school!" She screechs out. Charlie raced up the stairs" what the hell happened here?!" Charlie yelled between the two.

"She broke my nose!" Bella whines, Charlie faces Rhea" she called us your bastard children and Theo ugly so I punched her no one calls my child ugly or my siblings bastards. She ain't my sister!" Rhea says walking away.

Charlie scolded Bella for her nasty remarks about Theo and her half siblings. Bella kicks off like a child and everyone downstairs giggled like school children." So Luna I'm taking you to school as I'm going back to school with Mal and Xander so be ready." Rhea tells Luna.

"Are you looking forward to it?" Luna asked as she ate her dinner," I am yes just not looking forward to the snarky comment and the stares." Rhea confesses," Don't worry sis, I got your back and so has Mal." Xander says side hugging his twin.

The swans minus Bella continued to eat dinner and enjoyed the rest of their night ready for the day at school tomorrow. Rhea was nervous about going in with Theo but she knew she had Xander and Mal by her side.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter one is done ✔️ So here is a difficult choice of imprints for everyone the boys are sorted it's just the girls.

*The main choice for boys are Paul, Embry, Jake and Seth. So we need equal amount of votes for each boys but keep in mind that Rhea and Jake have a son between them.*