‼️Epilogue‼️

It's been fifteen years since the newborn battle. The Cullens left with four new Coven members and left the house to Rhea and her family.

Sam and Emily are now married and expecting their first child. Sam has stepped down as Alpha now.Jared and Kim are engaged and are expecting their first child.

Paul and Mal are dating and enjoying life as they aren't having children yet. Xander and Hayden are travelling the world with Leah and Mason both couples report back from time to time.

Rhea and Jake are expecting their last child Charlie Billy Black Jr. They are now married and are the alpha and Luna of the pack. Luna and Seth are now dating and living with Rhea and Jake.

Embry and Angela, Bree and Brady are house-sharing and enjoying their lives they aren't having kids just yet.

Colin and Sarah are friends and she knows all about the wolves as she phased and imprinted on Colin.

Mazikeen also knows all about the wolves as she phased and imprinted on Quil. They are friends for now too. Theo and Claire however are dating and enjoying their teen years together.

Charlie and Sue Clearwater are now dating and Charlie has been added to the council. Billy and Old Quil are still on the council.

That the epilogue done 🥺💙