🐬Chapter Seventeen🐬

Rhea was at home sorting out the place when the pack pilled in and helped Rhea. Morgana and Angela even made an appearance," Hey when did you get here?!" Rhea says hugging Morgana and Angela.

"Just, what do you need help with?" Angela says."Babies room needs doing and the living room. I want this place sorted as my babies are coming early I can feel it, Sam how're things going with the Cullens on getting Victoria?" Rhea says.

"Still getting nowhere, the Cullens believe am I right Morgana that's she getting a newborn army together now?" Sam says looking at Morgana who nods." That's right, Jasper thinking about training sessions as he has experience with newborns so we could all join the sessions and learn how to kill them?" Morgana suggests." That's not a bad idea so we'll do that, tell Carlisle all of us bar Rhea, Seth, Bree, Colin, Brady, and Luna will be there," Sam says with a smile.

"Emily, Kim, dad, Angela and Mason will be here with Rhea during the battle and training just to be safe," Xander says." Does anyone want Bella at all she is making me want to hit her with a bloody bat!" Mal groans," Hit her with it!" Rhea chuckles." Don't tempt me because I will do it!" Mal smirks.

Jake pulls Rhea to sit down and makes her relax," You need to rest mama wolf," Jake grins kissing her. Theo was walking more and playing with Luna and Mal." I got to go for a scan today so you lot either do me a favour and clean up my place and keep an eye on the kids please?" Rhea says smiling.

"You got it, go to your scan we'll sort the place out for you," Xander says with a smile." Thank you, I just need the place ready for Ryn and Mazikeen's arrival," Rhea says kissing Xander's cheek. Rhea and Jake head off to their scan Rhea is thirty-five weeks pregnant and heavily pregnant.

Sue Clearwater did the scan and determined that Rhea was to have her c-section in two weeks as Rhea is ready to pop," Two weeks rest as I will be doing your c-section as you are ready to give birth," Sue announced with a smile. Jake and Rhea hugged one another and headed home.

The pack and Charlie were waiting for Rhea and Jake," Two weeks rest as I will be having a c-section in two weeks so no stress for me, Dad do you mind staying here for the two weeks as need you safe," Rhea says tiredly," Of course," Charlie kissed Rhea head.

Rhea heads to bed early and leaves Jake to deal with the pack with Sam and the kids." Right, I want to make these two weeks stressful free we tell Rhea the bare minimum about the newborn army and training," Jake announced. Everyone agreed to it and  Leah took Theo, Luna and Seth home for the night to give Jake and Rhea a break. Colin and Quil stayed behind to guard Rhea's home. Xander took Bree home with him and Mal, and everyone left for home.

Jake and Rhea had a kid-free and stressed-free night for the first time," Rest Rhea, you need it," Jake whispers and Rhea nods falling asleep in Jake"s arms.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chapter seventeen is done ✔️ Rhea is due to have the babies in two weeks just in time for the newborn battle and Quil and Colin imprint after the battle as Rhea is in hospital for three days after the operation. Bella dies as do two others!!

Questions,

1. How was this chapter?

2. Who's excited for the new babies to arrive?

3. Who's excited about Bella's death?

4. Any guesses on the two other death that will happen?

5. Who is excited about Quil and Colin imprinting moments?