♨️Chapter two♨️

The Swans all woke up ready for the day, Rhea got Theo up dressed and ready for school with his mama. Rhea put him in his cot whilst she got up washed and dressed. Mal came into her room so Rhea could have a shower without worrying about Theo. "Rhea am I riding with you Theo and Luna or Xander?" Mal shouts," Go with Xander Mal but you and Xander follow me and we can all travel together to school." Rhea shouts back.

"Rhea! Bella won't leave me alone! She keeps pestering me about coming with us!" Luna shouts and Rhea exits the shower and gets dressed." Did I hear you right? Bella wants me to take her ass to school even though she got her own vehicle?" She says as Luna nods." BELLA you can bugger off if you think I'm taking you. I got no room for you so take yourself to school!" Rhea shouts. Xander walks in annoyed," Let me guess she tried begging you to take her?" Rhea says with a pointed look. Xander nods" Yep!" Rhea scowls," is dad still here?" Rhea asked, " Nope left twenty minutes ago." Mal answered.

"Right breakfast then we are leaving." Rhea says as she picks up Theo was smiling. Everyone went downstairs where Bella was stood there waiting for everyone." So are you going to take me to school?" Bella stood there with crossed arms." No I'm taking Luna and Theo in my car and Xander and Mal are going on his motorbike so take yourself. Learn to be independent." Rhea says sternly." I don't want to! I want to arrive to school in a cool car not that run down truck! I'm more important than that brat of a child!" Bella screeched out and Rhea passed Theo to Xander and punched Bella in the face breaking her nose again." You ain't important to me as you're not family, my family are more important to me." Rhea snaps.

Rhea picks up Theo and takes Luna by the hand and exits the house with Xander and Mal. They head to their vehicles and drove away leaving Bella alone. Rhea drives Luna to middle school and the two wave goodbye. Rhea let's Mal in as she promised that she could ride with her once Luna was dropped off and Xander took the lead to the high school and she parked along side Xander and Mal exited the car as did Rhea and Theo. They heard the orange truck pull up and walked to the main office with Rhea as they were showing her were to get her schedule which will be the same as Xander.

"Hi I'm Rhea Swan, may I have my schedule and locker number?" Rhea asked sweetly, " of course sweetheart and oh my goodness he is gorgeous. Hi cutie." The reception lady says. The lady passes the schedule and the four swans head off to their class just as Bella arrives. They wave Mal off to her class and the twins head of to their first class with Theo where Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale were. Xander made sure he got a seat for Rhea and Theo.

"Miss Swan? Do you have your special permission for your son to be I  the class?" The teacher asked," I do and my dad phoned ahead so you and my other teachers should be aware." Rhea says with a smile. The teacher nods and Rhea look around as she feels two sets of eyes looking at her and Theo. She sees Jasper and Alice watching her, Xander and her son with curiosity, Rhea nudges Xander and points her head behind her her and he sees them staring." Oi! Stop staring at my family!" Xander says with anger.

The rest of the day went well and the four swans headed to lunch and saw Bella with Jessica Stanley and her friends. Xander lead the girls and Theo to his table and didn't acknowledge Bella. Angela came over to meet Rhea and Theo," Hi I'm Angela but you already knew that." Angela says," I'm Rhea and this is Theo, do you want to sit with us?" Rhea asked politely and Angela joined the table." He is adorable, he looks just like you." Angela says." Are you Bella siblings?" She asked curiously." Yes she our half sister but we don't get along." Xander says.

Angela nodded in understanding," I'll come and keep you guys company." Angela smiles to the Swans.Mal smiles" has she been saying anything?" Mal says pointing towards Bella." Just that you stole her jake and that you refused to give her a lift. You are b******s and you shouldn't have the attention." Angela says, " honestly she is needs to go to Eichen house and stay there as Jake is Theo dad and Rhes boyfriend and we ain't the b word she is." Mal says glaring at Bella.

Angela chuckled at the thirteen year old girl answer" So who are they them five that entered the canteen?" Rhea asked." The Cullens, they all live together and are together. Like Rosalie and Emmett are together, Jasper and Alice are together and Edward on his own. They are doctor Cullens Foster kids only.Jasper and Rosalie are related " Angela says." That's not at all awkward and gross." Rhea says chuckling." It's not illegal but ye it's awkward and kind of gross." Angela says agreeing.

After lunch Rhea and Xander had a free period so She,Xander and Theo headed to the library to chill out. Rosalie and Emmett entered the library and saw Rhea, Theo and Xander. They walked towards them," Hi I'm Rosalie and this is my mate Emmett please to meet you." Rosalie says politely. Xander looks up" Any reason you are speaking to us? As you lot normally ignore everyone?" He asked being suspicious of the two in front of them.

"We just wanted to say hi to you three." Rosalie says smiling at Theo, Rhea eyesbrows furrow suspiciously at Rosalie suddenly interest in her son. Suddenly her phone rang and saw Jake on the caller ID." I got to take this its Theo dad." Rhea says. She puts Jake on video call and shows Theo his dad, Theo giggles and squeals in delight. Rosalie saw who Theo dad is and walks off with Emmett. Xander joins the conversation," Hiya Jake, we're coming to you after school so make sure the lads are their to see their god son." Xander says with a smile. Jake chuckles and Theo squeals.

The day has gone pretty quickly, Rhea drives towards Luna school with Mal and Theo. Whilst Xander takes the lead as they are heading down the reservation to see Jake. Charlie was aware of this so he and Bella were going to the diner for tea since the others were having dinner with Billy and the boys. Bella was fuming that Edward ran away from her and that no one was being friendly with her. She couldn't believe that she wasn't getting her own way with Charlie and her half siblings.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter two is done and I'm excited for the new moon so twilight bit might be abit rushed so don't moan 😂

whose excited for the pack to meet the Ocs?

Who thinks this is a good imprint match?

Jacob-Rhea

Paul-Mal

Xander-Hayden

Luna- Seth

Theo-Leah