🐺chapter thirteen🐺

Rhea was at her new house all settled in, Theo was on Rhea lap and a knock was heard and it was Bree and Angela. "Hey girls, come on in." Rhea says with a smile. Jake came down the stairs ready for patrol this afternoon." Hey Bree, Ang you staying with Rhea today?" Jake says greeting the two and kissing his fiance to be and son before kissing Rhea bump.

"Yeah we're staying for the afternoon isn't Xander,Luna and Mal coming too?" Angela asked." Mal and Xander works for the community. Mal is part time though and Luna will be down in abit." Rhea responds.

"Wait Bree how did you get here?" Rhea says realising Bree was on her own." I walked it, told Charlie and I walked here, Angela was driving by and she picked me up and brought me here." Bree mutters."You walked?!" Jake says."It's raining, come on. Go and have a warm shower and I'll give you some of my clothes." Rhea says in motherly tone.

Rhea passed Theo to Angela as Jake had to head off to patrol."I'll be down in abit Angela. Will you be okay with Theo?" Rhea says with a smile." Yeah go and sort your sister out,I'll be fine won't we Theo?" Angela tell her,"Aunt Ang." Theo says with a grin. Rhea runs Bree a bath just as Luna, Mal and Xander arrives.

"Rhea!!!" Xander shouts up."Yeah?!" Rhea shouts back."Dad was just wondering can you and Jake have Bree here permanently as he thinks she might like it better here with you? I'll sort out her stuff and do another room with the lads." Xander says.

"I'll discuss it with Jake but I don't think it will be a problem." Rhea says walking down the stairs with Bree assistance." Sorry am I being too much of a burden?" Bree asks sadly.

"No, Charlie thinks that you may be happier with Rhea and Jake than us as you probably find us too much now." Xander says with a smile." I do like living with you guys but I'm comfortable with Rhea the most." Bree says with a small smile.

"So how is dad doing?" Rhea ask sitting down." Good but Bella is coming back so we are gonna be hiding here with you." Xander says with a smirk." Do not tell her where I'm living I don't need her psycho ass here or the stress of her."Rhea says." No one does, if she trys anything I will not be held responsible for the actions." Mal comments.

"Right I'm off to work, Mal come on. Nice seeing you Angela, Embry and Paul are going to come over to look after you and make sure you're okay." Xander says. Mal and Xander heads out leaving Rhea with Angela,Bree and Luna. Howls rang out and Luna and Rhea looked at each other." That's a new howl?" Luna says slowly.

"Right stay here, I'll be back." Rhea says.  She heads on out and sees a brown wolf looking dead at her. She sees the eyes and the wolf lowers himself down." Quil?" Rhea says softly. The wolf nods and walks over to her and notices her bump.

"I know you're confused buddy so think back to your human self but wait there as you're gonna need clothes as you will be naked." Rhea softly explains stroking his fur.

Rhea runs in,"its Quil he come to visit just need to grab something for him." Rhea says with a smile. She grabs Jake's spare pants and goes back out to Quil's wolf." Here you go, just think of your human form." Rhea gently says as she turns around." I'm dressed, so can you explain what is going on now please?" Quil says.

Rhea nods,"We have guests who don't know yet as embry hasn't told Angela and Bree isn't pack but is family." Rhea explains." But Sam will tell you everything when he comes. I'm a shapeshifter too but due to my pregnancy I don't phase." Rhea tells Quil. Paul and Embry arrives and shocked to see a phased Quil calm and happy.

"Hey, Paul can you explain everything to Quil outside please and be nice you two." Rhea says with a look. Paul and Quil nod and head on out." Em is Seth and Leah about?" Rhea ask." No idea why?" Could do with Leah having Theo overnight with Luna. As need one night of not being a mom." Rhea says with exhaustion written all over her face.

Being six months pregnant was getting to her. She was due a c-section in three weeks."Can I use your house phone to call them?" Embry asks." Yeah go ahead." Rhea says waving him off. Embry nods and phones the Clearwaters who agree to have the young Swans for a night or two. A horn beep was heard and Rhea goes to the door to see a very familiar face appear and Rhea smiles.

"MASON!!!" Rhea shouts happily." Hey you, baby mama twice." Mason chuckles. He comes cover with his bags and hugs Rhea gently." I take it this is Jake or am I wrong?" Mason says." This is Embry, his girlfriend inside with my foster sister and baby sister plus Theo my son." Rhea responds.

"Nice to meet you Embry, I'm Mason a family friend of theirs." Mason introduces him self. Leah turns up and looks at Mason and freezes and she sees everything in his eyes and realises she has double imprinted and found someone who is her forever. Rhea smiles when she realise.

"Mason Davies meet Leah Clearwater. Leah meet Mason." Rhea introduces the two. Leah smiles for the first time since Sam and Mason smiles at her.

The pack arrives to Rhea's in human form and they meet and greet Mason who they learn is Leah second imprint. Rhea sets up dinner with Emily and Jake makes Rhea sit down so he can do dinner with Emily. Charlie visit Rhea and joins the pack for dinner. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chapter thirteen is done ✔️  Mason and Quil have arrived ♥️ mystery shifter is about to be revealed in chapter fourteen.

Questions

Anyone want to guess the mystery shifter?

How was this chapter?

Did we like the double imprinting?

Do we like how Rhea handled Quil ?