⚓️Chapter sixteen⚓️

Rhea was at home almost eight months pregnant and she has Quil and Colin by her side. Theo was with Angela, Leah, and Luna as the boys were on patrol or who had yet to wake up." Morning Rhea." Mal greeted her sister." Morning Mal, is she back or yet to make an appearance?" Rhea asked.

"She's back and she doing my head in." Mal groans. Rhea was about to ask why when the pack pilled in and Jake made Rhea sit down." Right, that redhead is still about so we are going to work with the Cullens in catching her." Sam tells the pack." Just don't get hurt because of her." Rhea says tiredly.

"Seth, Embry go and wake Brady and Bree up they haven't woken up yet," Rhea tells the boys who nod and wake them up. "EWWW!!" Seth yells." What?!" Jake yells." They were doing it!!" Seth says putting his hands over his eyes." Bree!! Brady!! I'm going to kill you two!!" Jake shouts.

Bree and Brady come down with awkward expressions." You two are too young to be doing it what are you thinking?!" Rhea yells. We weren't?" Brady scratches his head." Right you two are grounded! Ya, hear me grounded!" Rhea yells and they nod in understanding.

A truck pulled up and Rhea sent Paul out and he come back with you're not gonna like this look. Rhea made her way out slowly and saw Bella standing there." What do you want? you're not welcome here." Rhea says crossing her arms." I want to see my jakey." Bella says smugly." Tough, he ain't yours never will and you aren't allowed in our house so leave." Rhea says standing her ground.

Bella goes to push her way through when Morgana turns up and puts her spear in front of Bella making Bella back up." Leave you aren't welcome here." Morgana says sternly. The pack exits with their imprints making it clear to Bella that Rhea's home isn't a place she'll ever be welcomed in.

"Why is that allowed here? She should be dead she is not human!" Bella whinges out." She is my ally and my friend so leave my house and my land." Rhea shouts." Paul! Jared! Escort Isabella off my property and make sure she does leave." Rhea calls Paul and Jared out.

Paul and Jared escort Bella off the property and Rhea phoned her dad telling him that Bella isn't welcome at her home."Hi Morgana, hope you have had a pleasant evening." Rhea says tiredly.

"It's been good. Let's get you inside you look tired mama wolf." Morgana says gently as she helps Rhea in." How're things going at your end?" Rhea asked." Not good she knows there's a line that you can't cross and we can't cross making it hard for either of us to catch." Morgana admits.

Rhea thinks and looks at Sam." Sam how would you feel if that line was removed temporarily till Victoria is caught and killed?" Rhea suggested." Because she caught on that we and them can't cross that line so what if we remove that line and have an alliance with the Cullens for now and work together." Rhea suggests further.

Sam thinks about it and nods." I think that would work if they agree to it too?" Sam says looking at Morgana." I think it will, could arrange a meeting between everyone and go from there?" Morgana says with a smile." Let's get that sorted then." Sam says with a smile.

"I will tell Carlise 8 pm we meet if reasonable for you?" Morgana says getting up." That is reasonable for us it will be the older wolves attending the younger ones will stay here for Rhea's safety and the young pups." Sam says shaking Morgana's hand." I'll see you all then, bye for now. Rhea, please rest as I'm sure your fiance needs you to rest." Morgana says bowing to Sam and Rhea politely.

Morgana exits and Rhea gets Theo dressed for bed." So who is going to the Cullens for the meeting?" Rhea asked." Xander, Me, Paul, Jared, Embry, Leah, Jake and Quil." Sam says and sees the younger six about to argue."Seth, Mal, Luna, Bree, Brady and Colin are staying here no arguments I need Theo, Luna and Rhea safe." Sam says and they nod in agreement.

Quil, Brady and Seth shifted and patrolled outside as Bree, Colin and Mal shifted and stayed inside on guard. Rhea got Luna and Theo to sleep. An hour later the pack returned and saw Rhea fast asleep and Colin by her side guarding her. Quil was in human form and also guarding her.

"Xander help me with Rhea if you don't mind?" Jake asked." Are you sure she gonna last the entire pregnancy she might have them early?" Xander asked." I don't know as we are due a scan tomorrow?" Jake says lifting Rhea. Xander helps put Rhea to bed. The pack head off and Jake cuddles up with Rhea as Bree settles in bed with Luna. Theo and Colin shared the bed as everyone leaves.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chapter sixteen is done ✔️ Training is coming up soon and Rhea finds out she'll have Sarah and Mazikeen before the battle.

Questions
How was this chapter?

Are we excited for Colin and Quil's imprinting moments?

Who is loving Morgana and the pack interactions?

Who is excited for Bella to die?!

A/N- I'm back writing my twilight books ❤️ Bella is not the only one who will die but keep that one a secret