Chapter 17- I'll kiss you

(This has some Draco Malfoy x Blaise Zabini stuff so if you don't like it you can skip but it is most of the chapter.)

Tom POV-
I was thinking about the conversations I had with Pansy. I was not sure if it was the best idea to agree with what she wanted and I don't think I had something good in return anyway. I was in my room. I haven't found the time to clean it since Mattheo messed it up.

I got up and left the room. I made my way to the common rooms and I sat down on a chair near the fireplace. I sat down and sighed.

Is this all worth it?

Maybe I should back out before it gets worse. Then again I'll seem like a coward but this...i don't think it is worth it.

Mattheo POV-
I still hugged y/n tightly. I didn't want to let go.
God. Why weren't there to help? I didn't notice that they were asleep. I only did when I noticed the crying stopped. I sighed in relief that they could at least get to sleep. After a few minutes, I picked y/n up and made sure they wouldn't fall. I got up and grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the bathrooms.

I made my way to the common rooms and I saw Tom on one of the chairs near the fireplace but he was sleeping. God I want to punch that bastard so bad right now.
Instead, I went to y/n's room but when I tried to open it, it was locked. Strange.
Normally it would be unlocked. Whatever.
Since Tom was not in the room I decided to take y/n to my room instead. I opened the door and walked to my bed and gently placed them on the bed. I put the blanket on top of them. I sat on the edge of the bed careful not to wake them up.

I brought my hand onto the side of their face and gently caressed their cheek.
I saw the tear-stained face. They cried for so long.
I'm going to make sure that they don't have to go through this again.
I'm going to make sure of it.

I stood up and I looked at them.
"I promise y/n this will not happen to you again."

Draco POV-
When Tom left Pansy was still there and just stood there for a long time. She looked down at the floor for a while I sighed in relief but I guess I sighed too loud because she lifted her head and started to walk towards the direction we were in with a suspicious look on her face.

Before she could see us I felt Blaise's hand on my wrist and he dragged me into the empty classroom next to where we were, closed the door and covered my mouth with his other hand.

I heard Pansy walk in front of the classroom where we were. We were out of sight, away from the door so she couldn't see us. My back was against the wall and I looked at Blaise as he kept staring at where Pansy was. Before she could open the door and bell rang meaning the lesson was over so within seconds many footsteps rushed in front of the door and after a few minutes it was silent.

We assumed Pansy had left because of the huge crowd. Blaise took one more look before looking at me. His face was so close to mine.
"You nearly got us caught idiot." He whispered.
I shrugged my shoulders as he still had his hand over my mouth. He let go quickly as soon as he noticed his hand was still on my mouth. He was still very close to me. Our bodies were so close to touching each other.

"Sorry," I said and looked away.
Blaise smirked. "Why are you looking away?" He asked. "No reason" I mumbled.
He chuckled and he brought his hand under my chin and moved my head towards him to make me look at him. "You sure?" He said with a grin on his face. He leaned closer and our bodies were touching. Our faces we very close to each other. "Y-yeah," I said quickly. Shit. Why did I stutter?

He leaned closer and he continued to look at me. "Are you blushing?" He chuckled.
"W-what no!" I said a bit louder than I wanted to. "Wow. Draco Malfoy blushing. That is very new" he smiled at me.
"I'm not!" I tried to defend myself but as he leaned closer I could feel myself blush a little.
His hand that was on my chin was now on the side of my face on my cheek and his other hand was against the wall next to me. "I don't think so" he whispered. I felt myself blush more. God.

He leaned closer and I could feel his breath against my face. I looked up at him and with a blink of an eye, I felt his lips on my cheek. It was a small peck before he leaned back and smirked.
"W-what was that for?" I blurted out.
"You liked it though didnt you?" He said as he continued to smirk. Instead of answering I kept quiet. The truth was I did but I'm not admitting to that.

He moved his hand that was on my cheek down to the side of my hip. He pulled me closer. "Say it. You did, didn't you?"
"You can't make me" I protested.
"Say it or..." he leaned closer and pulled me closer which made me move my hand to his shoulders. "I'll kiss you" he grinned. My eyes widened a bit as he said that. To be honest that would not be bad.
"But you would like that wouldn't you?" He whispered as he leaned closer and once again I felt his breath against my face. His lips were close to mine. My hands were on his shoulders and as held my hip tightly he brought me closer. Our chests were touching.

He leaned closer and soon his lips gently pressed onto mine. I kissed him back and his hand moved from my hips to my waist. He held it tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. When I did that I could feel him smile against my lips as we kissed. His other hand moved to my neck and the kiss deepened. God this feels so good.

After a while, we pulled back to catch our breaths. When we did my hand was still around his neck and his hand was still on my waist. He looked at me and grinned. "You loved that. Didn't you?"
I chuckled. "Maybe"
He brought one of his hands off my waist and under my chin and lifted it. "Still blushing"
"Rude" I mumbled.
He let go and smiled. "You liked it though"
"Whatever" He let go of my waist and I moved my arms off his neck. He stepped back a bit and our bodies were no longer touching.

In a second the door to the classroom we were in opened quickly. We both looked towards the door and we saw Mattheo.
"What are you guys doing?" He pointed at both of us. I saw Blaise smirked. "We were" I quickly covered his mouth knowing what he would say. "Nothing. None of your business." I quickly said I could feel Blaise smirk under my hand.
"Okay..." Mattheo looked at him suspiciously.
"What do you want?" I asked him still curious about what he was doing here.
"It's about y/n." He said as his face looked more serious.

I moved my hand off Blaise's mouth and we both looked at him."what happened?"
"Tom. He has done shit he-"
"The eating habit?" I interrupted him. "We know about that."
Mattheo looked at us annoyed. "You knew and didn't help?"
"No, no, as in we found out about it today. We were looking for you and y/n because you guys didnt come back from the bathroom and we overheard what you were talking about what Tom had been saying to y/n and I left as soon as I did to look for Tom and..." I said quickly before he got angry but I trailed off near the end remembering what me and Blaise overheard between Tom and Pansy.

"And?..." Mattheo repeated the last word and looked at Blaise hoping he would finish the sentence.
And he did. "And where were looking for him we overheard Tom and Pansy talking. We thought Tom would be in potions but he was busy talking to Pansy which was unusual because he-" Mattheo interrupted him. "He never misses potions. Ever."
His tone was serious. "What did they say?"
"Pansy was talking about doing something and she wanted him to do something but she whispered it in Tom's ear so we don't know what she said. But it seemed serious because Tom was refusing to do it. After all, he thought it was too far."

"Too far?" Mattheo questioned. "Yeah, and the only way he agreed was to have some information on his parents that Pansy knew about," I said.
"Our parents?" Mattheo raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Pansy told the names of your parents and Tom was considering Pansy's offer." I said. I was still confused about the whole situation and sharing this with Mattheo was not helping.

"He never works with someone. He always prefers to do things alone." Mattheo was both surprised and confused but the new information.
"We know. We are confused. We do not know what Tom is going to do but my gut is telling me its something to do with-"

"Y/n." We all said in unison and we looked at each other with worried expressions on our faces.

I loved writing this chapter. Sorry for not chapters for about a week and a half. Had exams and was crazy sick. But I'm back and I have a lot of cool ideas for the next few chapters.
Picture time:

~1706 words~