Chapter 8- This feels wrong

Y/n POV-

I sat there on the floor.
I couldn't move.
I felt numb.
I knew if I didnt get up Draco and Mattheo would be worried but I couldn't move.
I closed my eyes.
"Fuck"
I cursed.

After a while of struggling, I finally got up but couldn't walk straight if they see me like this they are going to question it.
I just made my way to the Slytherin common rooms.
I was stumbling around but since they were still having lunch it was empty and no one saw me.
Despite still having half a day left before I could go back to my room I just went. If I couldn't walk I needed to at least lay down to relax. They are going to question it but I'll just say that I couldn't do anything and I felt tired.

I made my way to the common rooms and went up to my room. I opened the door and I saw Pansy there.
Why was she here?
"What are you doing Pansy?"
"I was going to ask the same."
"Well I guess after the whole situation with what happened with quidditch I guess I'm just exhausted"
It wasn't a lie but I didnt feel like sleeping but I needed an excuse.
"Oh well I just forgot my stuff"
"Oh..ok..well if you see Draco just tell him where I am and why...I just kind of left him without an explanation"
"Oh ok..will do"
She nodded her head grabbed her bag and left the room and closed the door.
I heard her footsteps fade in the distance.
I'm alone.
I put my bag on the side of my bed and I lay down on my bed.
I closed my eyes.
I couldn't sleep because of my stomach but I just laid there trying to get comfortable.

-
A couple of hours later I got up and sat up on my bed. I can't believe I just laid there for hours.
I closed my eyes and put my hands on my face.
"What's wrong with me?" I mumbled under my breath.
I heard a soft knock on my door.
"Y/n?" It was Draco.
"You can come in," I said as I put my hands to my sides.
Draco opened the door walked in and closed the door behind him.
He leaned against the bed frame and looked at me.
"What happened?"
"What?"
"Well you left and then Pansy said that you weren't feeling well and were exhausted and went to your room to rest"
"Yeah...I felt dizzy" Liar. I told myself. I hated lying to Draco but I don't want him to worry.
"Right ok"
Silence filled the room.

"I should let you sleep then" Draco broke the silence and stood straight.
"Yeah"
"I'll wait in the common room for breakfast in the morning like always okay?"
Breakfast. How am I supposed to escape that?
"Of course"
With a nod, Draco left the room. Closing the door shut.
All I could hear now was the wind from outside.
I closed my eyes.

-
I woke up in the middle of the night once again. However this time I knew the reason. I was not hungry but I wasn't going to eat anything I needed to get out of the room before it got loud- my stomach- to the point Pansy might wake up.
Sometimes she is a light sleeper.
I got up and I left my room. I sat down on one of the couches in the common room and I leaned my head back. I could feel myself becoming less hungry.
That's good.

-
Before I knew it I stayed up all night.
That's not good. I quickly made my way back to my room and I went to the bathroom to get ready. I saw my face and dark bags were forming under my eyes.
Shit. I need to cover them. How though.
Oh. Pansys makeup.
I got ready quickly and when I got out I saw Pansy wake up.
I walked to the side of my room and turned around and faced my back at her so she wouldn't see my face.
"Bathroom is all yours Pansy."
"Thanks." I heard her get up as I was putting things into my bag. When I heard the door lock I looked for her makeup I knew if I asked for it she would question why I needed it. So I found her concealer, put a bit on my face, and blended it in. I hope it's not noticeable.

I put the concealer away grabbed my bag and made my way to the common room to see both Draco and Blaise up.
"Oh..you got up early," I told Blaise. Scaring him a bit as I suddenly spoke.
"Oh..yes I did I woke up early and I was like why not come with you guys."
"Of course" I smiled.
"Let's go then," Draco said and made his way out where Blaise followed. I followed behind.