Chapter 31- Confessions (2)

Author POV-

Things had happened so fast you didn't even know what was happening. Professor Lupin had his head spinning. This was a bad idea. Why did he think he could manage such a lesson?

He did manage to get this in control but now he has many students panicking. Draco was on the floor sitting up and Blaise was trying to calm him down.

Y/n is also in the same situation and Mattheo is helping them calm down as well as himself. They all had experienced things they didn't expect.

Lupin had wished he hadn't done this.

He had ended the class early and kept the students leaving and not have all the students crowding the two on the floor.

He told the students to go to the common room until it was their next lesson and he had hoped they listened to him.

He was now rushing the last Boggart back into the wooden crate-looking wardrobe.

Lupin felt so guilty for putting these students in this situation, he only wanted a fun lesson.

You might be wondering what exactly happened.

This was what happened:

"RIDIKULOUS!" Blaise had shouted at the Boggart that was Lucius. His wand was pointing at the Boggart. The spark of the spell had hit the Boggart but instead of changing into something funny, it changed to Blaise's Boggart.

It was a tall female. She was wearing very formal clothes. She had her wand sticking out of her pocket and she was standing straight. She looked at Blaise and she looked disgusted.

"I was right to disown you as a son." She spoke in a harsh accent. "I'm glad I left with you and your no good of a father, I can't believe I thought I loved you." She snickered.

Blaise looked upset, but he didn't want to let the Boggart get to his head. It wasn't real. "Shut up! You can not talk to me like that anymore." He shouted at the Boggart.

"This is what I mean. I should have let the Doctors let you die when you were a baby." She spoke as she took out her wand. Blaise paused. "Shut up. Shut up!" He said as his voice cracked.

Blaise looked at the Boggart and he froze. Why? Is that how his mother felt about him? "Ridikulous!"

Ron had shouted the spell at the Boggart which it turned to the woman now wearing and clown costume. Lupin had quickly rushed the Boggart back into the wardrobe.

Blaise watched as the Boggart disappeared, he snapped back into his thoughts when he remembered Draco on the floor.

He took a deep shaky breath and rushed over to Draco. He immediately took him in his arms and he hugged him tightly. "Hey... it's not real ok. I'm here."

"Don't listen to it. It is not real. It's just in your head." He whispered to him in an attempt to calm him down. Tears were rolling down Draco's face and buried his head into Blaise's shoulder.

Draco held Blaise back and hugged him tightly.

Now. Let's look at what happened with Y/n's group, while this happened.

After Neville's turn, it was Y/n's turn. They stopped forward, wand in hand. They weren't sure of what the Boggart was but they were going to find out now.

The Boggart was very different to any other Boggart. It was a hooded figure. It wasn't a death eater, however. When it spoke, it was in a shrill voice. It was both a male and female's Voice.

"You don't deserve happiness." It spoke. It rang throughout Y/n's ears. It then turned to a female voice. "What a good idea I left. Thank god I didn't deal with a greedy child like you."