Chapter 19- Cheater?

Tom POV-
I opened my eyes and I noticed I was in the Slytherin common rooms. I guess I fell asleep. I sat up and looked around and I noticed a piece of paper on my chest.

I picked it up and looked at it. The handwriting was a bit messy but recognized it as Pansy's handwriting.

It read:

We need to talk about a couple of things about the deal we made.
I want to make sure you are going to go along with it.
Meet me in the classroom next to McGonagall's class.
It is always empty so no one would interrupt us.

- Pansy Parkinson

Why couldn't she just tell me? She is going to get us caught for being too secretive. I sighed scrunched the paper and threw it in the fire getting rid of the evidence.

I got up and noticed how it was dinner but either way I guess it would be quiet in the hallways.

I made my way out of the common rooms and walked through the corridors. I passed the great hall and made sure Pansy wasn't there. And she didn't mean she was waiting for me.

I made my way where McGonagall's classroom and saw the classroom next to it. It was slightly opened. It was also dark. I opened the door and I saw Pansy standing against the desk which would be the teachers.

Pansy saw me enter the classroom and stood up straight. She looked at me and smiled. "You took forever" she complained.
"I was asleep you idiot." I snapped at her.
"Ok...no need to be in a mood."
"I just don't get why you need to be so secretive. Just tell me at night. Everyone would be asleep"
She rolled her eyes. "Whatever"
I shook my head and walked towards her bringing distance between us.
"What do you want?" I asked rather impatiently.

"Calm down." She laughed. "So when are you going to start the plan?" She asked.
"Soon"
"Well you are taking a while for 'soon' "
"You need to be patient now"
She laughed again. "Funny. Just hurry up with it"
"Why are you so interested in doing this in the first place anyway" I knew some of the reasons but I still don't get why she can't do this stuff herself.

"I already told. Are you stupid?"
"You did but still did not explain it fully just left it halfway explained"
She rolled her eyes again and shook her head. "Just do it"
"Whatever"
She looked at me and she took a step closer to me.
Okay. Weird.

After a minute of silence, Pansy spoke again. "Why are you even together with them?" She said with an annoyed look. "1. Beacuse you wanted me to. And 2. Because I can. Why do you have a problem with it?"
"I mean I'm just saying you could be with someone so much better."
She took another step closer. "I mean someone so much better than Y/n."
She continued to step closer until she was in front of me and our bodies so close.
I swear if she does something I'm going to punch her.

"Someone like..." her voice trailed off and she brought her hand and placed it on my shoulders.
I looked at her annoyed.
"Me?" She said with a smile on her face.
Her?
I cringed.
As if.

"Excuse me?" I said getting more annoyed by the second.
"You heard me. When you are done with this you can always be with me."
I looked at her with a disgusted look.
She wished.

Before I could say anything she brought her other hand on my neck and leaned closer. Before a word came out of my mouth her lips were pressed against mine.

Instantly I pushed her away as she tried to continue. She hit the table. "What the hell?!" She shouted.
"Don't fucking shout! You are disgusting! What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"What?"
"I'm in a fucking relationship. As much as I would not want to be in it. I would rather be with Y/n than you!"
She didnt say anything.
"I may be cold-hearted but I don't cheat and betray others. People like you disgust me"