Chapter 21- Drunk

Blaise POV-
I woke with Draco hugging me and holding me close together. I smiled at him and how peaceful he looked. He still looked exhausted though.

I looked to see what time it was and I remembered how I slept in Draco's room. I see the time and I needed to get up and wake him up.

I put my hand on his head and played with his hair.
"Draco...get up"
"Come on sleep head"
Draco moved around a bit. Instead of getting up he hugged me tighter.
"Are you okay?"
"My head..." I heard him mumble quietly.
I got a bit worried. "Your head?"
"Yeah..."
"What happened?"
He laid there in silence. He didn't reply.
"Draco what happened?"
"Draco?" I got more worried. Why isnt he replying?
"Draco?"
"What. You're giving me a headache" he whined. That's weird. He is never like this. What happened when I was asleep?

"Can you get up?"
"Noo...leave me alone." He hugged me tighter.
"Fuck, Draco."

-
I ended up laying down next to him while he hugs me like a fucking teddy bear.
I missed breakfast. And first period. I was trying to figure out the problem with him but he doesn't say anything at all.

Everytime I try to ask him something he either squeezes my fucking waist or starts whining. Its worrying me because I don't know what to do to help.

What I'm also surprised is that no one is going to question where we both are.

"Draco...." I whispered.
"Hmm? What?" He whispered back into my chest.
"What happened when I was asleep?"
He didn't say anything. Again.
"Please tell me. I need to know so I can help"
"Drink." He said that one word and buried his head onto my chest.
"Drink? What?"
I was confused. What does he mean by drink. Did he drink something. What did he drink?
Oh god.
This is getting no where.

Author POV-
While Blaise and Draco were in their rooms during breakfast Y/n and Mattheo were questioning where their friends were.
"Normally Draco would wait. I was the one doing that and now I dont know where he is." Y/n complained.
"That's very weird. Did you see him last night?" Mattheo questioned.
"Yeah. I saw him before I went to sleep. He said he was going to go and sleep. But what's even weirder is that Blaise has also disappeared." Y/n said as they kept looking at the entrance of the great hall.

"Maybe they might be in class?" Mattheo questioned.
"Draco and Blaise miss breakfast. Very unlikely."
Y/n said.
"Despite that I think we should check just in case"
Mattheo said.
"I hope they are in class"
"I hope too let's just go"

And with that they both made their way to their first class where they were hoping Blaise and Draco might show up.

Now back to the lovebirds *cough* *cough* I mean Blaise and Draco :)

Blaise POV-
I finally got something put of Draco and just assumed he drank something and it seems like some sort of alcohol beacuse of the way he is acting. What I'm concerned about is where the hell he got it from.

Right now Draco is still hugging me tightly but he is not squeezing me like a damn teddy bear to the point I'm struggling to breathe. I did not know he cam hold something so tightly.

I need to figure a way to tell Mattheo or Y/n where we are before they get ready worried. I could leave quickly but I dont know if I can leave.

I look down at Draco and notice he fell asleep. Maybe I can leave and return quickly before he wakes up again?

I slowly and gently move his arm off my waist. He moves around a bit but still continued to sleep. I successfully moved his arm off me. I step off the bed quietly and I leave his room. I check what I had first and made my way their quickly.