Chapter 36 - Secrets

Warning- (I think?) This chapter is...well something else. Very violent and shit so enjoy! There will be a few words that might cause shit to happen so be warned.

Author POV-

The Quidditch match had started, the first match was between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Both teams were ready in the air. They had their brooms in position and once the whistle was blown Madame Hooch threw the quaffle and the match had officially started.

The seekers; Harry and Draco went on to look for the golden Snitch. The rest of the team stayed in their positions.

Y/n has the quaffle and was flying towards the goal before a Gyiffindor forcefully bumped into them, making them lose their grip on the quaffle and the other chaser from Gryffindor caught it.

With that, the Gryffindor scored 10 points for their team. Y/n sighed in annoyance. Nonetheless, Y/n continued the game.

In this game what happened the Y/n now kept repeating and they kept losing their control. They were distracted and had their mind elsewhere.

Y/n had the quaffle in their hand again and this time flew as fast as they could and tried to pass the Gryffindor chasers.

Successfully they passed them and threw the quaffle quickly and scored 10 points. They were ecstatic. "Finally!" They shouted. Mattheo showed them a thumbs-up and smiled.

The game continued. There were a few misses. Many close calls. And many attempts. In the end, the game was over.

Sadly Slytherin lost. Harry had retrieved the golden snitch and they were ahead of Slytherin because of the points from before.

When the whistle blew showing the endpoint of the game the two teams flew back down and Griffindor congratulated the winning team.

A few Slytherins went to the team and told them well done but Slytherins being Slytherins the others weren't so happy.

There was a specific student who was particularly not happy.

It was Pansy. Pansy Parkinson. She stormed towards Y/n and pushed them back. "How useless are you?" Pansy shouted. The whole team looked at them both.

"Excuse me?" Pansy rolled her eyes. "And now you are acting dumb. I asked you how useless you are." Pansy repeated.

"Like you could do better," Y/n replied confidently. Pansy chuckled. "Oh...me yeah I could do way better than your anorexic ass." Pansy grinned.

Y/n was taken aback by this. "W-what?" "You heard me. You think you can hide your little secret."

Many gasps were heard across the crowd that was starting to form. "What the fuck Pansy?" Draco exclaimed. He stood in front of Y/n and looked at Pansy. "What is your problem?" Pansy rolled her eyes again and scoffed. "You can't say much either. Do you think you could hide your secret from your father? Well, guess who is here to watch you?"

Draco looked around to see his father in one of the stands. "I bet you he is already disappointed in the fact you didn't capture the golden snitch. Imagine when he finds out about your little secret relationship." Pansy laughed.

"Don't you dare?" Draco balled his fist and stood in front of her. "You would punch me for what? Blaise? Are you serious? You could do better. You could both do better." Pansy laughed again.

Draco's eyes widened. He stood there still for a moment. How does she know this? "What scared to defend your little boy-" Before she could finish and loud smack was heard before Pqmsy fell to the ground.

It was Y/n. They had punched her right in the nose causing her nose to start bleeding. Pansy felt the blood and touched her nose to see blood seeping through her nose. "You fucking bitch! You broke my fucking nose!" She shouted.