Chapter 24- Jealous Boy

Draco POV-
I saw Blaise and Rom talking. They seemed close. I stood there for a few seconds. I wasn't sure what came over me but I walked towards where they were and I walked behind Blaise and I just hugged him from behind.

I wasn't thinking but I didn't care what I just did.

-
Blaise POV-
I was talking to Ron when I suddenly felt arms wrapped around me.

I jumped a bit and before I did anything I looked behind me and I saw Draco. He was hugging me. Tightly.

"Hey...you scared me. You okay?" I asked him. I placed my hands on top of his, where he was hugging me. Instead of replying he just stayed silent. "Hey...you alright?" He just nodded his head.

I turned back to Ron and he looked almost...annoyed. Weird.

"We'll talk later okay?" I told him and he gave me a thumbs up. "Alright, no problem." He told me and he turned around to leave.

I turned around so now I was facing him, my whole body was facing him. He was still hugging me. I held his wrist to try and loosen the hug a bit, but it didn't work. "You wanna talk?" He wasn't usually this clingy around people so this was quite unusual.

He shook his head. Was he tired? That would also be unusual as he slept the whole day today even if he woke up many times.

A few minutes passed by. "Sorry." I heard him mumble. "What are you sorry for?" I asked him. "Being like this. And you taking care of me the whole day for my stupid mistake."
"Hey, it's alright. It was no problem." I reassured him.
"Are you sure?" He still kept mumbling.
"Yeah. Don't worry."
He loosened the hug a bit.

"You don't have to apologise," I told him.
He nodded his head again. No one said anything after that.

I broke the silence. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"I woke up and I couldn't find you so I went to find you"
"Okay...you wanna go back or you wanna stay in the library?"
"I don't care"
I chuckled at his answer. "Alright then. Let's stay in the library then."
"Okay"

Draco let go of me and we walked to where Y/n and Hermione were sitting. "Hey. You guys okay?" Y/n asks. "Yeah." I saw Ron sit down next to Hermione. He smiled at me.
"Hey Blaise, Can I ask you a favour?" He asked me.
I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure why not? What is it?"
"Potions essay."
"You mean the one due tomorrow?" I laughed.
"Uh..yeah" he laughed nervously.
"Alright"
I went over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him.

Draco POV-
I watched Blaise walk over to Ron and sit next to him and he immediately started to help him with his essay. I felt a bit annoyed. I don't know what I was going to do next at this point.

I watched Ron put his hand on Blaise's shoulder. Blaise didn't even take notice. What the hell?
I felt my blood boil. I want to punch that Weasley in the face so much right now. But I made a truce with Harry and he told me to control myself around his friends.

I mean we all had to become friends at some point we are most likely going to take the same job in the future.

They are so close to each other. Fuck.
Before I did anything I just walked out of the library. I can't stand there watching them both any longer.
I walked until I felt like I was far away. I didn't want to make a scene. I leaned my back against the wall where I was standing.

I don't know that this would be so much to be in the head even if it is something stupid.

Author POV-

Draco stood against the wall staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He wanted to try and forget about it but all he could think about was Blaise.
He felt this strange pull towards Blaise that he couldn't explain. It was like his body was drawn to him, his mind consumed by him, his heart aching for him. He felt like he was going crazy, but he couldn't stop it. He needed Blaise in his life.

And he felt like Ron was ruining everything they had a few minutes ago. However, he felt an immense feeling of regret. He knew that he had told his feelings for Blaise.

He couldn't risk everything he had built with his family for a momentary lapse in judgement. He already had a horrible relationship with his Father and he felt like he couldn't trust his mother after a few things that had happened.

So he pushed the feelings down, deeper and deeper into his heart. But the more he pushed feelings down, the more they festered, the more they grew, the more they consumed him.

He told him how he felt but he never got a reply. Even if he fell asleep soon after when he saw him again he didn't say anything about it and it seemed like he just...

Forgot.

Draco didn't know what Balise thought and felt about him. He doesn't know if romantic feelings were involved but after everything that had happened, he thought they had something.

But Blaise, on the other hand, wasn't quite so sure about things. He had feelings for Draco, that much was certain. But he wasn't sure how to act on them. He was afraid of what would happen if people found out, afraid of the consequences, afraid of being hurt. He wanted to tell Draco how he felt, but he didn't know how to do it without putting himself in a vulnerable position.

He had already kissed him. He kissed back. He heard Draco's confession. He wasn't sure if the next steps forward could do a lot of damage to both of them.

He knew Draco's parents would never let this go through. He knew if his mother knew all hell would break loose.

All he knew at the moment was that he loved Draco.

So when he saw Draco run out of the library he thought about everything he had his mind on ever since he had kissed him. He stood up. "I gotta go. I might not come back sorry Ron." He told him and he rushed out of the library and he went out to look for Draco.

-
Blaise walked around the corridors looking to see if he could see Draco anywhere. He finally spotted him. He rushed over to him.

He was now standing in front of him. He took Draco's hand and held it with his.

"Listen I don't know what will happen when this gets out but I want to say something I want you to know if anything bad happens-"

He stopped and he took a deep breath.

"I love you Draco. I Love you so much and I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier."

Draco didn't say anything though. He stood there in silence and Blaise thought maybe he should have not said that. "I-I-" he was stuttering upon his words not sure what to say of Draco's silence.

Instead, Draco brought his hand up to Blaise's chest and he grabbed the tie and pulled it towards him to make Blaise move down to his level and Draco instantly kissed him. He kissed him and he held Blaise's tie tightly.

Blaise was surprised at first then caught up to his senses, and kissed him back, he brought his hand up and held Draco's waist. He placed his other hand on the side of Draco's face and held his waist tightly. Draco pulled his tie once again, still not letting go deepened the kiss, not wanting to let go of this moment.

Neither one of them wanted this moment to end. It was just the two of them, in love. They have confessed to each other of their love and they hope nothing will ruin this.

Not now.

Not never.

That's what they hoped.

I genuinely have no idea why I wrote this chapter like this. And yes this has happened because Draco got jealous once. Weird but oh well. I told myself 'No more Draco and Blaise full chapters' Did I listen?
Nope.
No, I did not.

This might seem weird because of the way it was rushed but this chapter had more depth into their feelings and the problems they have and will encounter.

I will try my best to have a full chapter(s) of Y/n and Mattheo and not have them kiss and that's it.

The next few chapters will have a lot of feelings like this but will focus on Draco and Blaise for now. I feel like I wrote more of a Draco x Blaise story from the second half so far. That will not be the case though.

Get ready for a crazy next few. Maybe the rest of the story is full of some actual crazy shit.

~1532 words~