Bonus Chapter

In this chapter, Y/n will be a girl because this chapter will be difficult to write if I try to do both.

Warning- Smut ( I will tell you exactly where so you can avoid it if you want.)

Author POV-

It's been 2 weeks since the incident happened and later on that day they found out that both Tom and Pansy were excluded. Permanently.

Everyone was over the moon to hear this news. Everyone expect Y/n.

She is always scared that either of them or maybe both of them will come back to make sure they get their revenge.

Mattheo had noticed this because she was always quiet whenever they were together.

Her eating disorder was still out of hand, but Mattheo is doing whatever he can to help Y/n.

He managed to get Y/n to at least eat 1 full meal a day without throwing up. He would sometimes get her to eat a few high-calorie snacks. He also found out how much Y/n was obsessed with chocolate frogs.

Because of that whenever he had the chance he would always go to Hogsmade to buy some and surprise Y/n with them.

Y/n would sometimes feel guilty for making Mattheo do some much for them so today Y/n decided to take Mattheo out on an official date.

They haven't gone on a proper date before but today was the day.

Right now Y/n is packing their stuff back into their bag and rushed out of the classroom. It was lunch now so they were going to the great hall.

She knew he would be there early because he would always make sure she ate at least lunch out of all the three meals of the day.

Mattheo had his back against the wall and had one of his leg against the wall. He had his eyes closed and was facing down. He had his arms crossed. Y/n walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hello? You sleeping?" She asked as a joke. "Yeah, I was getting tired waiting for you." Mattheo joined the joke. "Rude." Y/n faked being hurt and crossed her arms. "Aww, you mad at me. It's okay I'll make up for that." Mattheo stood up straight and walked closer to Y/n.

He leaned forward kissed their cheek and held their arms. "Oh yeah, will you now?" Mattheo smiled and chuckled. "Yes. Don't want you mad at me." Y/n smiled. Mattheo pulled them closer and held their waist.

He leaned forward and gave them a long kiss on their lips. Y/n kissed him back and held his arms. He pulled away. "Now..." he trailed off before taking a step back.

He bent down slightly picked Y/n up and held their legs and shoulders in a secure position. "Come on princess, time for your lunch." Y/n held their breath.

"Mattheo! Put me down!" Y/n wrapped their arms around Mattheo's shoulders however to avoid being dropped. When Mattheo got to their table, he put them down and sat them down comfortably. "At your service princess." He bows and he sits in front of them.

"You are so annoying." Mattheo chuckled. "But you love me." Y/n smiled. "You're right." Mattheo smiled back. "Now, what do you feel like eating?" Y/n thought for a second and looked at the table.

She mentally felt sick but tried to swallow the thought away. "Surprise me. But don't put too much please." Y/n hoped he would listen and put a bit less than the amount he normally gives.
"Okay."

She watched Mattheo put 2 roasted potatoes on the plate, with a few pieces of different vegetables. "We can share this chicken okay?" Y/n looked at the chicken. "...Okay."