Chapter 13- 'You're mine'

~flashback~
Y/n POV-
I was sleeping until I heard a hard knock on the door. I thought I was imagining it as I was half asleep but when the knocking continued I got up to look at the the door. I looked at Pany's bed but she wasn't there.
Where is she?
The knocking continued which turned into low bangs on the door. I got up.
Who the hell is this?
I walked towards the door and I opened it before the banging turned loud.
When I opened the door I saw Tom standing there. His face...he looked furious.
Shit.

He took a step forward and walked into my room.
I took a step back. I closed the door shut. Locked it and mumbled something.
He took another step towards me and I hit my bed.
"What do you want?" I finally mumbled it.

"Why the fuck. Would you tell Dumbledore that? I am in serious trouble...did you lie about you being uncomfortable.?!"
I didnt know what to say beacuse I was, uncomfortable. I was so glad Mattheo was there to stop before anything else happened.
"Tell me y/n!" He started to shout.
"Were you uncomfortable?!"
I nodded my head.
He laughed. It was a low laugh. "How? I'm your boyfriend! What did I do to make you uncomfortable huh?!"
...
What the fuck is that question.

He should know exactly why.
"Talk to me!" He shouted louder.
"Everything!" I shouted back.
Tom stared at me. "Everything? Like what?"

"Ever since summer, all you have been doing is talking about my weight and how I should stop eating or eat less!" I was done with his idiotic behaviour.
"When I was at the hospital wing because...you! Got into my head" I pointed at him.
"I haven't eaten in 3 days because of you!"
Tom looked surprised.
Only for a second.

"Good." He smirked.

My heart sank.
"Good. Keep going."

"I want to break up," I mumbled.

"What?"
"You heard me...I want to break up."
"No. No, you're not"
"Yes. We are over. This relationship is over"
I was sick of this.
"No."
"You can't force me to be in this relationship... it's over Tom"
"You can't do that"
"Yes I can"
He took a step forward. I grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my bed and pushed me against the wall. I hit my back hard.
"No. You. Can't. I won't let you"
He pushed my shoulders against the wall.
"You can't force me, Tom"
"Watch me"
What's he going to do?
He lets go of me and he walks to Pansy's side of the room. Grabbed something from the drawer and walked towards me again.
He pinned me against the wall and held my shoulders tightly.
"Let go!" I shouted at him.
"I'm not going to let go until I know you're still going to be with me!"
"I won't! Let go!"
I looked at him and he smiled. It was a menacing look.

He suddenly brought a knife to my throat.
"What the fuck?"
"What's wrong darling?"
"Where did you get that from?"
"Now...slicing your throat will be visible so how about?..." he completely ignored my question and brought the knife down my body.

He stopped down my arm.
"Make it seem like self-harm?"
"No..don't"
He pulled my sleeves up.
"Let go!" Why couldn't anyone hear the shouting?
"How about I don't." He pressed the knife against my arm. He looked at the knife. He pressed the knife and blood started to escape from my body.
"Stop! Please!" I didn't want to cry. The pain. It got worse when he pressed harder.
There was a big, deep line across my arm. So much blood was seeping through it. He put so much pressure on it.
I screamed.
I screamed in pain.
"P-please! Stop" I begged. My arm was nearly covered in blood.
"P-please..."
He stopped.
"Why are you doing this...?"

"You're mine y/n..."

"you're never leaving me..got that?"

I couldn't speak. My arm felt numb.
"Speak to me y/n...one word is all I need"
I nodded my head hesitantly.
He pressed the knife up my arm again.
"Words y/n!"
"Yes...yes please let go..."
He took the knife away...he walked to my bathroom and I heard the sink...washing the blood off the knife...