Chapter 12- What is that?

Author POV-
Y/n and Tom are waiting for Mcgonagall to say something. Instead, Dumbledore speaks.
"Is that true Tom?"
Tom looks at Dumbledore. "Is what true?"
"Touching y/n inappropriately"
"I'm their boyfriend I was only touching their leg"
He defended himself.
"Y/n were you uncomfortable?"
Y/n looked at Tom and saw his angry face then looked at Dumbledore.
"Yes." They mumbled.
"Right." Dumbledore looked at Tom.
"Follow me, Tom."
Tom looked at y/n and glared at them before walking behind Dumbledore.
When they left it was just y/n and Mcgonagall left in the office.

"You can head back to your dorm now y/n"
And with that y/n made their way back to the Slytherin common rooms. When they got there it was silent. It was night. But.
It was an uncomfortable silence but made their way to their room and when they opened the door they saw Pansy sleeping. Y/n got ready for bed and laid down on their bed. They closed their eyes and after this long day, they fell asleep.

-
Blaise and Draco were working in Blaise's room however at some point during working they fell asleep. Draco fell asleep on the desk and Blaise who was helping Draco with his assignments also fell asleep on the desk.
Therefore upon waking up to get up for the day Draco found himself on Blaise's shoulder.

Draco POV-
I woke up to the sun directly hitting my face and I opened my eyes. I didnt realise I fell asleep. I'm not on a bed though. I looked around and finally noticed Blaise sitting next to me. Sleeping peacefully. I noticed my head was on his shoulder and I had my arm wrapped around his. Shit.
I tried to get my arm out of his which caused Blaise to shift around which caused him to wake up and I mentally cursed myself for waking him up. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled.
"Morning" he mumbled.
"Morning," I said back with a smile.
He looked at our arms linked together.
"Shit...sorry" he spoke out and let go of my arm.
"It's fine" I got up from The desk and yawned.
"When did we go to sleep?" He asked.
"I have no Idea" he replied.
"I guess we were exhausted"
Blaise chuckled "Probably"
"We should get ready" he suggested.
"Yeah..I'll go see if y/n got back to their room"
"Alright good idea"
I walked towards the door I left his room and made my way to y/n's room.

-
I stood in front of the door and I knocked on the door.
When I knocked on the door I heard a lot of movement and then I heard the door open.
I saw y/n's tired face.
"Did I wake you up?"
"No, no I woke up an hour ago I just had to...
Clean my room a bit."
"I don't care if your room is messy you know..have you seen my room?"
"Right.."
"I'm going to head downstairs with Blaise..well wait for you."
"You can head down I'll be there soon"
That's weird they would always come with me.
Probably need some space.
Yeah.
That's the reason.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah go ahead."
"If you insist"
Y/n gave a quick smile and closed the door.

What the hell was that?

-
Me and Blaise were sitting at the Slytherin table and Blaise was eating but I was too busy worrying about y/n and their weird behaviour.
"Eat.." Blaise said suddenly
"What?"
"I said to eat"
"Dont feel like it" I replied
"Eat or I will feed you."
I blushed.
"You wouldn't"
"I would," he said sternly.
"I don't feel like it"
"Fine"
I continued to be lost in the thought.
Blaise however picked up a bagel and brought it to my mouth.
"Eat."
"No."
"Eat."
I rolled my eyes.
"Don't want to"
Blaise brought the bagel closer to my mouth.
"Dont care and don't roll your eyes at me"
I smirked and rolled my eyes again but I took a bite of the bagel.
"Wasn't that hard was it?"
"Oh shut up"
He still had the bagel in his hand near my mouth trying to feel me.
"You don't need to feed me"
"If I don't you won't eat anything"
"Whatever"
"I'm going to feed you until I'm satisfied with the amount you ate"
"Why are you so worried about this"
"Beacuse you're overthinking about something and I'm pretty sure I know what it is and you are going to lose your appetite beacuse of it"
"...I-"
"Now eat" he cut me off and he gestured to the bagel and wanted me to take a bite. So I did and took a bite and continued to look at the entrance of the great hall.
After a few minutes, I saw y/n walk into the hall and looked around before finding where I was.
I waved to gesture to them to come to me.
I saw y/n walking towards me and I smiled. They still looked exhausted. I couldn't blame them they were probably thinking about what happened the day before. They sat down next to me.
"How are you feeling?" I asked. I'm not sure they heard me. After a long silence, they finally replied.
"Tired" they mumbled their response so I barely heard them.
"Did you wake up in the middle of the night?"
"...yeah I guess?"

It was very awkward I feel like we haven't talked much but I could be overthinking that.

"You going to eat?" Blaise asked.
"Huh?"
"Are you going to eat?" He repeated.
"Uhh yeah."
"Good don't make me feed you as I did with Draco over here." I felt my face get warm.
"You fed him?"
"Yeah. He refused to eat saying he didnt feel like it so I just fed him I warned him I would but still this stubborn ass didnt listen so.."
Y/n smiled.
It felt like I hadn't seen them smile in ages.
"You should probably do that often maybe he could eat properly when I'm not around"
"Hey! I'm not a baby who needs to be fed" I said.
"You both do."
"Me?" Y/n questions
"Yeah, the way you are I bet you Mattheo will gladly feed you" I saw y/n blush.
"W-what?"
"You heard me-"
"Who am I going to feed?" Mattheo stood behind Blaise and questioned him.
"Oh my! Where the hell did you come from" I shouted a bit.
"Magic we are surrounded by it..now who am I going to feed?" He said to me before he turned to Blaise to ask him again.
"Y/n of course...who else" Blaise smiled.
Mattheo smiled and sat down next to Blaise to sit in front of y/n.
"And why do you need to be fed?" Mattheo looked and y/n with his hands on his chin.
"Beacuse they are not eating properly," I said.
"Is that so?"
Y/n looked at him not sure what he would do. He then took a breakfast sandwich and moved it near y/n's mouth.
"I don't mind feeding you" he smirked.
Y/n blushed as he had the food near their mouth.
They didnt take a bit yet though.
"Oh come on.." he brought the food closer to them.
Mattheo smiled. "Please?"
Only then did y/n take a bite of the food.
I smiled. Good.
Thank you, Mattheo.
"There we go!" Mattheo said happily. "I would love to do it all the time."
Y/n was chewing their food and smiled.
They were smiling again. Thank goodness. I looked at Blaise who I found staring at me.
"What's wrong..is something on my face?" I wiped my mouth to see if there was food on my face.
"No..nothing.." he replied.
"Why are you staring at me then?" I asked.
"Beacuse I can"
I rolled my eyes. "You are a pain in the ass"
Blaise chuckled. "But you can deal with it"
"Whatever"
I looked around and I saw Pansy entering the great hall. She looked at me and smiled and then she saw y/n and I swore I saw her look almost....annoyed...but I could be imagining it...I did not get much sleep after all.

I saw her walking towards us and she sat down next to Blaise. "Morning guys!" She sounded cheerful probably my imagination.
"Morning Pansy" I relied. Everyone did the same.
She smiled at everyone and spoke.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm feeding Draco because he refused to eat" Pansy laughed.
"What a baby Draco"
"Hey! I am not!"
"You are"
"Whatever.."

-
We all ate our breakfast and we were just talking. While we were talking I noticed something on y/n's arm...I tried to look closer but their robe was covering it...

When they were moving their hand when talking only then did I catch a glimpse...it was...

...bandages?

Oops- I wonder why y/n has bandaged on their arm...I don't know...
🤫
I wonder what they are hiding???
Here is another picture:
(I'm obsessed with the black-and-white pictures)

🤫I wonder what they are hiding???Here is another picture:(I'm obsessed with the black-and-white pictures)

~1542 words~