Chapter 33 ~ thats it I'm going home !

"I can kill the likes of you with just my left arm." Koga
stubbornly tries to get up  to fight Inuyasha,
" huh !again with the insults your dead !" Inyuasha says aiming a fist at koga .

" Inyuasha, sit boy !" Maya , sara and Jasmine  say together.
"ugh ! Ugh! " Inyuasha falls face first to the floor.
Koga drops weakly on one knee in pain .

" get him out of here and quickly " maya said as kogas companions picked him up by his arm .

Inyuasha lifts up his face from the floor " hey ! Come back ! " as the wolf demon tribe run off .

" cowards !"

" why did you guys let him go ! " Inyuasha barked angrily still on the ground.

" it wasn't a fair fight " Jasmine  responded

" koga was hurt , he was good to us so .. it was the least thing we can do " maya answered.

" good to you ? Are you nuts ?" Inuyasha barked before jumping in front of them . " don't tell me you get off on that kind of thing ! You two were kidnapped and almost killed!"

" Jasmine you have to agree with me here since these two lost there minds !" He said but she rolled her eyes earning a glare from him .

" come on Inuyasha it was nothing  . We were just being nice ,he did protect us after all " sara
responded.

" you think she developed feelings for him ?" Sango asked.
" how could  she resist he's lavished her with bold declarations of love and loyalty " miroku responded. 

Inyuasha growled in frustration before turning his back away from them  . " this is stupid ! Forget it!"

~
Sara picked up the two shards from koga and the bird of paradise. " won't koga come back for it ?" Jasmine  questioned .

" probably " miroku answers her . . " hey ladies why don't one of you try talking to Inyuasha " he  suggested. " huh?" Maya said snapping out of her own world .

" he is very protective of you guys and this whole event might have up set him " sango added. " I feel bad for him considering how things ended up " miroku replied. They  sighed heavily .

" not it !." Sara and Jasmine said in sync
before  maya  groaned walking off towards him .

" hey.......Inyuasha " maya replied casually. Inyuasha didn't reply. " I'm sorry if we worried you . Thank you for saving us " " I bet you would have preferred if I didn't show up at all " " what?" Maya replied. " doesn't take much does it ? A few sweet words ." " what are you talking about?" Maya questioned . " are you jealous ?" Inyuasha growled before snapping at her " why would I be jealous of that jerk !! I don't care !!"

" Ok ? But I don't even like him like that ."

" whatever I wasn't asking . I don't care what you do . just forget it " maya sighed .

" so what exactly happened between you guys ? "

Maya looked at him offended for him asking such a question. " Inyuasha? .... What kind of person do you think I am ? ..You know what don't even answer that !" " uh well it was just question!" " your such a ... jerk  , do you know that !" Maya snapped.

" well if I am such a jerk . Then stop tagging along and getting in the way ! I'm tired of wasting my time rescuing you !" Inyuasha barked back .
" and here I thought sara was useless."
" hey ! ." Sara shouted.

Maya's face dropped sad and hurt .

" fine ! I will !" She  yelled .

"  if that's how you feel , sango can I please barrow kirara ?" " sure but what do you plan to do ?" Sango questioned. " huh - she probably misses her wolf boy already " Inuyasha mocked. "I'm going back home idiot!!! , are you satisfied now!" Maya yelled fed up with him.

" I can't believe you right now ! , you have some nerve ! ."

Maya then hoped on kirara .
Then said

" im just a waste of time for you anyways !"

" whatever I still have those two idiots , they won't dare to betray me like you ! ." Inyuasha yelled back .

" geez there's that lovely charm that should easily win any girl over , I sure want stay with you  now ."  Maya said sarcastically towards his comment.

Which earned a look from Sara and Jasmine.

" boy please, if maya goes I'm leaving to ." Jasmine said joining maya on kirara

" hey ! You can't just leave stupid  !" He snapped back at her .

" watch me dummy  !" Jasmine says . Before adding.
" oh and call me stupid again and I might just put you in the ground ! Who what's to stay in a place with you with that attitude!"

He scoffed . " well at least I still ha-." Sara jumps on kirara as well .

" what !? I thought maybe you would stay !" He said confused and angry.

" sorry Inuyasha , no hard feelings but your kinda scaring me and we kinda work like a union. Besides I'm useless anyways . Right !" " Sara said and yelled the last part hurt .  as They then left

" oooo are you scared?" shippo  replied. " i wasn't scared go back .... Go back home again ! See If I care!!!!" Inyuasha yelled angrily "