Chapter 30 ~ koga

Miroku outstretched his staff towards Inuyasha, who has fallen into the river as he holds onto the monk's staff, allowing Miroku to pull him up to the shore.
" "Damn!" Inuyasha cursed under his breath, " I really got washed downriver."
"We have to save fedwa and mia ! Koga kidnapped then !" Jasmine exclaimed, becoming anxious and worried over
her two best friends . Who knows what those wolf demons are doing to them right now!
" there gone ? That's why the wolves retreated. Thier master got what he wanted, so there was no use in staying." Inuyasha responded

" so it would appear " miroku said He then looks back at the demon slayer, who just returned to them along with Kirara . "Sango! Any sign of maya and Sara ?"
" i almost caught up with them ,but I ran into some heavy interference." Sango replied to the group as her and kirara landed.
" with what ?" Jasmine asked .
Inuyasha and the others follows Sango's lead as they arrived at a dead demon bird .

" what are these things ?" Inyuasha asked
" is it a bird ?" Jasmine questioned.
" I don't know but there weren't just 10 or 20 of them . They covered the entire sky " Sango explained.
" so , these creatures explain the foreboding energy we sensed." Miroku replied.
" so I'm guessing these mountain peaks are their territory ?" Jasmine said .
" if sango found these flying demons a challenge, then we may have more then just the wolf demon tribe to worry about." Miroku commented .

Suddenly, shippo showed up surprising the group who didn't realize she was missing.
" about time you showed up ! For a second there I thought you got kidnapped as well !" Inuyasha said . Earning glares from the Jasmine and sango .
" When koga kidnapped sara and maya I tried to fallow them but I couldn't catch up ... sorry " shippo explained.

" can you take us to the last spot you were at before you lost sight of them that may be close
Enough for Inuyasha to sniff out the girls " miroku said before shippo started leading the way with Inyuasha and the rest of the group following closely behind her.

~
Hidden behind the water that free-falls into the river like a veil was a cave, Koga trudges into the dark cave while carrying mia and fedwa with both his arms . "Hey, Koga! Who's that woman?" One of the demon pressed, his tongue ran across its dry lips hungrily. The smell of rotting corpse and decay wafted to
Maya's nose, causing her nose to wrinkle in disgust when she spotted piles of bones scattered everywhere on the flour. "This place is full of man-eating wolves and death " She throws a small glance at Koga's face, who simply looks onward before he tosses her and Sara not gently on a pile of haystack at the very end of the cave.

" Hey, Koga! Tasty-looking prey!"
" can I have on of their legs ?"
" I call first claims on the liver !"
Sara and maya both gasped frightened.
" These woman are not food!" The wolf demons stands back when Koga barked angrily at them, " there off limits I'll kill anyone who try's to take a bite !"

Maya and Sara whispered to one another.
" maya I'm so scared!" Sara said very lowly .
" me too . But we're safe for now because he needs us to see the jewel shards ." Maya replied. "Move, move!" Maya and sara stop and draw their attention to koga and his peers carries a few injured demons into his lair. "We've got injured! Make away!"
"What happened!? Hang in there!" Hakkaku then looks at the others and ordered, "Get water, quick."

"What happened to them..?" Sara breathed as she and maya watches Ginta feeds a bowl of water to one of the injured demon while Koga glared at the bundle of large feathers in one of his men's grasps.
"Them again?" Koga hissed out.
"Yeah... They were suddenly attacked during guard duty. Only these two managed to escape. The others fell to the cliff." Ginta explained.
" You guys saw them earlier." Koga stated, glancing at The two girls over his shoulder. "They call themselves Birds of Paradise, but they're our natural enemies. This is their doing.

They swoop down silently and capture our
comrades with sharp talons. Wolf's bones are scattered after they capture our men." Koga slumped onto the bed of haystack, crossing his legs. "I was no match against all of them the trouble is, one among the Birds of Paraside possesses a Sacred Jewel fragment. He's faster than we are...he
even killed 20 of our wolves in one swoop.They were never this strong before. So it must be the power of the Sacred Jewel."

" So your pack is indagar?" Sara asked
" that's why you kidnapped us because we can see the shards ?" Maya questioned
"Yeah. We'll attack their nest and steal the fragment.other wise , the fighting between us will drag on , and lives will constantly be sacrificed senselessly." Koga explained.
" wait just a minute ?! Why did you have to kidnap both of us ?!" Maya questioned.

" well I didn't know your friend could see the jewel shards until recently, but that makes things better because now you or your friend won't leave for sure unless you don't want something bad to happen to one of you ."

Sara gasped while maya crossed her arms thinking.
" so , you too gonna help us or what ?" Koga asked.
" yes , we will ." Mia answered.

~
Koga left the cave but the two girls couldn't couldn't escape with all of his men watching
Them like hawks .
" sara we have to escape and find the group and Inuyasha" maya whispered lowly to her friend across from her .
Sara looked at maya scared because she what will happen if they were caught.

" please sara trust me , I have a plan "
Sara looked at mia in curiously wondering what her friends plan might be but she didn't want to risk getting caught. " I'm not sure we should try anything what If it doesn't work ?"
" Listen one of us has to find Inyuasha and the group " maya whispered . Sara sighed heavily.
" so what's the plan ?" Sara asked maya . Maya smirked before grabbing Sara's hand and ran straight out of the cave " maya! That's not a plan !?" Sara cried . As the wolf demons were hot on their trail.

However, no
more than a hundred yards ahead of them loomed the cliff. Maya knew that they couldn't stand a chance to try run around the edge of it. The wolf demons would have them in seconds. They could hear them
behind them , breathing and snapping their teeth. The demons snorted in fury.

"We're trapped, maya!" Sara cried out.
"No, you're not!" Maya looks at her confused best friend , before she immediately realizes what she was about to do when she recognized the look in her eyes.

" No, maya ! I can't leave without you!" Sara
immediately protested, holding deeper
Onto her friends hand as she isn't willing to let her.
" I knew we should have eaten you when we had the chance ! " a wolf demon snarled angrily. As the rest of the pack surrounded the girls .sara tighten her hand holding onto her .
" hey ! Back off ! It was my idea not hers ! " maya snapped back the the wolf demon who growled towards her angrily .

" Hey! What did I say about eating them !?" The wolf demons froze when Koga's voice was heard.
Maya and Sara gazes towards Koga and notices the way he was staring down them intensely. His eyes softens a bit when their eyes met, but maya hardens her eyes into a hostile glare. " what ?" She asked . " your loyal and brave .." maya looked confused. " pardon ? "

Koga smirked at her confidently. " I like that in a women !" He says earning a glare from her . He's lips curled into an amused smirk . " alright! I've decided!"
" what ?that your a kidnapper because I already know that " maya replied as Sara chuckled.

" your gonna be my woman!" Koga announced.
There was a long pause of awkward silence, with the wolf demons staring at Koga as if he has grown two heads while sara was also surprised.

" koga I thought we were going to eat them after we were done ?" One wolf demon protested . " yeah there just some human chicks !" Another one yelled.

These two woman can see the Sacred
Jewel. Not only the Birds of Paradise have the
fragments. We can gather all the fragments in this region! And.." He takes one step closer to maya and Sara , who takes one step back to widen their gap between each other.
' who does this think he is ! He must have really lost his mind if he thinks I'm becoming he's women ' maya thought to her self as her patience was running low .

Koga takes a bold step towards mia and wraps his arms around her waist casually , "hey ! Let her go ! " the blonde warned noticing Maya's reactions. "what you jealous already blondie , " maya .....that's what your called?from today you are now my women. Understood?"
SLAP!

Next chapter coming soon 😂🤭