Chapter 32 ~ injured koga

A-Amazing!"
"What was that!?"
Koga peers down at Inuyasha and sneered, "That mutt-face...What a time for him to show up."
Then he raised his voice loud enough for Inuyasha to hear him, "I have no time to play fetch you mutt . So I'll let you go for today. So just go!"

" SHADDUP!" Inuyasha points his accusing finger at Koga and snarled, "You dared to kidnap maya and Sara you're gonna pay right now?"

Just hearing their name rolled out of Inuyasha's tongue makes Koga sick in the stomach, "Hey,
mutt-face. I don't know what's your relationship with them , but keep your hands off my woman."
"Your woman!?" Miroku gaped.

" they can see the sacred jewel shard ! So she's perfect for me ! Besides be lucky I didn't take all three of them !"

What?! Inuyasha yelled as Jasmine looked confused and angry before saying " did you completely lose your mind ?! ."

" Is there any truth to what he's saying , girls ?" Miroku inquired as they look super confused.

"Nothings going on I swear ?! He's crazy ?! Ask sara " maya replied . " I can tell ." Jasmine comments

" she's right you guys nothing happened " sara said .
" I knew it he's living in a fantasy ! You ...fleabag!!!" Inyuasha yelled.

" it's not a fantasy I've claimed them as mine !" Koga barked back before shouting out loud . " I'm in love with you maya !
Maya  stares blankly as Jasmine looked at her friends confused. " what the heck happened?! ."

" nothing !!." Both girls said in sync

" your far better off with me and you know it ! It's time for you to forget about that pathetic mutt ! He's not good enough for you ! I'm going to kill him someday anyway! Once you've been with a real warrior like me you will never go back to scraps again!!" He says before laughing as the Rest of the wolf pack.

"What a forceful guy!" Sara commented crossing her arms .

"Actually, I'm quite envious of his personality." Miroku admitted, earning a deadpan look from sango and Jasmine.

" nobody talks down to them like that with me around!" Inyuasha barked angrily. " how dare you humiliate her !"

" she's not your property!" He then climbs after koga .

" stupid mutt I told you I'm busy ! So play fetch somewhere else " koga responded before he jumped away .

"It's here.." Jasmine breathed in disbelief, "And it's up there!"

" koga ! " The Sacred Jewel fragment is up higher!" Jasmine shouted, which nearly causes Inuyasha to slip on his footing before he snapped his head back at the girls , making sure that he heard it right.
Is she...helping Koga?

"Even higher?" Koga
reached the peak of the mountain and looks around, searching for the owner of the
Sacred Jewel fragment that The girls are sensing. "This is the peak!"
"KOGA! ABOVE

YOU!" Sara shouted As on cue, Koga looks up just to see the leader of the Birds of Paradise appeared directly above him,
forcing him to roll out of the way in time to avoid their sharp talons. The wolf demon runs upward and

the
giant bird demon pursues him, the pigeon-like beasts' jaw unhinges to swallow the wolf demon.
"Take that!" Koga slammed the spear into the mouth of the beast, who snaps it in half with its sharp teeth
and catches Koga's entire right arm in between its teeth.

"First, we'll tear off your right arm!"
"Damn!" Koga tried to rip his arm out of his enemy's mouth with every strength that he possessed, but the
bird demon took flight into the air, climbing higher and higher into the sky. Koga managed to get the bird to released him but the bird knocked him hard on the ground.

Kogas right arm as the Sacred Jewel fragment
falls from it when he falls.
'The fragment on my right arm!' Koga grits his teeth, his
hand desperately reaching out catch the Sacred Jewel

fragment before he collapses to the ground with a loud
thud, creating a cloud of dust upon impact. When the
Just is cleared, Koga was laying in a large crater that he
reated, before he struggled to lift his head up and
lowers at the bird demon that's turning around to end
is life for good.

"It's coming back! It's after the fragments on my legs!"
Inuyasha appears right in front of Koga ,
much to the latter's surprise. " oh great why are you here ?!"
" shut up flee bag and take notes ! Your about to see some real power now " Inyuasha responded.
"Now we have two Sacred Jewel fragments!"
"Brother! Power, we'll soon have more power!"
"Now I draw out the true power of Tessaiga! The
Wind scar .." His eyes narrowed at the scar forming in
between two powerful rifts

, "is there!"
Inuyasha brings his Tessaiga downward, releasing a
powerful golden wave of energy that literally eradicates
the leader of the Birds of Paradise into oblivion.
The war between the Wolf-Demon tribe and Birds of
Paradise is finally over, but both sides are suffering with heavy casualties.

Bodies of bird demons and wolf
demons strewn all over the ground, with deep wounds
harked their bodies and spears lodged in the bird
)emons' flesh. Blood painted the dirt with red and the
It is filled with death and fresh blood. It won't be long
Before scavengers like vultures, crows, or even weaker.

demons would devour their slowly rotting flesh.
Inuyasha leaps down from the peak of the mountain to
land where his group are waiting for him,

"He killed that giant demon in one swing!" Shippo exclaimed.
"You've mastered the Wind scar ." Miroku remarked.
Inuyasha smirked, "Yeah well. Now then, we've gotten
rid of the pesky birds."

As he said that, Kirara reaches
the ground while carrying sango , maya , sara and Koga, who is grimacing in pain.
"Let's settle this once and for all."

the half demon shoves the wolf demon asides and gasps,
his eyebrow twitching the moment he sees maya
holding Koga in her arms as Sara and Jasmine helped tend to his injuries.
"She's hugging him! Why are they helping him ?!Inuyasha gaped in horror.

" your not going to be dealing with anything . Don't you understand?" Maya responded.
" Inyuasha kogas hurt stop acting like a kid . This is not the time to fight " sara scolded him .
" This is nothing.." Koga tried to move, but wince in pain " koga you shouldn't move in your condition " Jasmine says .
"why are they taking his side ? I don't get it !"Inuyasha thought confused.