Chapter 8 ~ nightmare , mother ?

Third person POV
" what's going on ?!" Maya panicked. " where's all this wind coming from?!" Sara replied scared. Inyuasha jumped down from the tree branch and plops Maya's head to the floor. " get down !!" Inyuasha tells Sara and Jasmine who duck down on the floor . Maya raises her face from the floor and turns to Inyuasha . " Inyuasha !" Maya says " what's going on ?!" Sara asked and Inuyasha shushed her. " guys something's coming" Jasmine says

Sara's POV
Dark clouds passed . A horse as dark as night , it's purple Maine was flowing in the wind. It was standing right in front of us . I quickly ran behind Jasmine who was standing behind of maya who was standing behind Inuyasha . I heard a mans voice and peeked from behind Jasmine and saw . A man with white long hair , a purple moon Crescent on his forehead. He's so beautiful I thought to myself .I feel a red hot blush on my face .

Third Person POV
" jaken " he says to the imp " yes my lord ?" jaken says " we kill him after are business is done "sesshomaru says to jaken . " yes my lord " Inyuasha glares at sesshomaru " you.... sesshomaru " admirable..... so you remember your older brother?". The girls looked shocked between the two . "You have a brother?" maya and Jasmine say at the same time . While Sara continues to stare at sesshomaru.
sesshomaru notices the three girls hiding behind him. " mortal girls " sesshomaru says. The girls are still hiding behind Inuyasha. "It suits you to stick to humans " sesshomaru reply's "did you come all this way to tell me that ?" Inyuasha asked , clenching his fist . " fool I'm not so idle as that ! I came to ask for the location of are fathers grave " sesshomaru responded . " I don't know what your talking about ! Besides, even if I knew I wouldn't tell you ! That's for sure ! Inyuasha yelled at his brother . " I see ......then it can't be helped. Your friends will suffer ." Sesshomaru says . " you heard the lord " jaken says as he hits the horse.
Sara's POV
I feel my eyes begin to get heavy . I watch as my friends slowly fall to the floor . I then close my eyes and start to sleep. I then woke up and slapped my face . I quickly sat up and looked around and noticed my friends on the floor . " ouch must you hurt this poor flea " myoga said flatten in my hand . " I'm so sorry " I say back to him . " never mind me you must stop the dream horse of the dead." " what's it doing to my friends?!". Sara asked myoga " the horse can either bring joy or nightmares . It's even been said to communicate with the dead or allow people to talk with them through dreams " myoga reply's to fedwa . " that's horrible ?!" Sara says as she watches her friends sleep on the floor . " I will wake up your friends ! You must stop the horse of the dead ! " . Myoga said before hoping over to Jasmine.
I got up quickly from the ground and walked towards the horse .
Sara's POV
As I approach the horse who was laying on the ground . The green little toad creature stood in front of me . " you shall not interfere with my lord Sesshomaru's plans "jaken says to me swinging his staff in his hands " interfere with this !" Jasmine says as she kicks jaken into a tree . " Jasmine.. your awake " yeah thanks to myoga " she reply's. " I'm awake too !" Maya says "well it was my pleasure really " myoga says on Maya's shoulder. " " but unlike you guys poor master Inuyasha is in to deep for me to wake the only way now is to stop the demon horse thus waking master Inyuasha ." Myoga says before hoping away to safety. I watch as maya reaches her hand towards the horse and starts to pet the horse gently there was a bright light . The horse then hugged her with its head. " how dare you betray lord Sesshomaru " jaken yells at the horse as Inuyasha starts to wake up maya then runs over to help him up . While I pet the poor horse in comfort. " leave it alone you sad pathetic green goblin " Jasmine yells at jaken " how dare you insult me you mortal girl " jaken says back to her .

Third person POV
" enough " Sesshomaru says as everyone stays silent " Inyuasha.... I know where the tomb is ". Sesshomaru zooms towards Inuyasha and grips his neck.
Sara's POV
" Inyuasha ! " maya says about to run towards them but I grab her hand before she does . " release Inuyasha now !! Jasmine says taking out one of her sharp ninja stars . " No ! He'll kill you ! stay there ". He said struggling against his brother . Jasmine face turns confused but she puts her ninja star away . I then watch as Sesshomaru stabs two fingers in his younger brother's right eye . I watch as he drew out a black Pearl from inyuasha's eye . I was still holding Maya's hand just in case and Jasmine was watching sadly. He then threw his younger brother to the ground .
Third person POV
" Inyuasha " maya said as Sara Released her hand . She ran over to Inyuasha who was on the ground. He held his right eye . " are you alright ?" Maya asked as she kneeled down next to him . "I'm fine .don't worry about me ." He said ." Sara and Jasmine ran over to maya and Inuyasha.
Sara's POV
Me and my friends then watch as Sesshomaru made the small toad open a portal from the pearl that came from Inuyasha's eye . Sesshomaru and jaken go into it and Disappear. Why do I feel my heart start sink knowing he's gone? . Wait ?!what I'm i even saying I literally just met him and he almost tried to kill me and my friends ?!I say to myself staring at the portal.
Inyuasha's POV
" master Inuyasha , hurry and enter before it closes up " I hear myoga say as he sits on my shoulder. " you guys should stay here . It's to dangerous " I say but looked confused to see them near the portal on the back of the horse demon from before. " come on Inyuasha" sara says happily " u want an invitation?" Maya says sarcastically . I then hear sara and Jasmine giggle.
Third person POV
They went through the portal and ended up getting inside of Inuyasha's fathers skeleton. They watch as Sesshomaru try and pull out an old sword but the sword rejected him and he got angry by this.
" this just proves that the sword is meant for master Inuyasha as it always was . Go and pull the sword out master !" Myoga says from Maya's shoulder. " I could care less about some old rusty sword! But Sesshomaru ! You insulted me once too often ! Now you'll die inside are fathers tomb! " Inyuasha says as he attacks Sesshomaru but he dodges every attack. " such childish attacks !" Sesshomaru says
Maya's POV
" master Inuyasha! You must use the sword!"myoga says from my shoulder. " shut up ! " Inyuasha responds . " just get the stupid sword !" I shouted at him " " maya!" He says back to me " if Sesshomaru  couldn't do it maybe you can besides you lose nothing " sara says to him . " fine , I'll do it . If only to see the look on your face when I pull it out ." Inyuasha said to his brother who watches to see if he can pull out the sword. Me and my friends watch as Inuyasha try's to pull out the sword. " come on dog boy " Jasmine says " you can do it Inuyasha!" I say to him .
Inyuasha tries to pull out the swords but fails . We watch as Sesshomaru and Inuyasha begin to fight again .

Next chapter coming soon ❤️😜
Let me know if you have any questions or ideas
❤️😊