Chapter 34~ getting the girls

~
A day passed since the girls went back home .

" huh - she probably misses her wolf boy already "

"Then stop tagging along and getting in the way ! I'm tired of wasting my time rescuing you !"

Inyuasha voice echoed in Maya's head as she sighed heavily frustrated. " he's such an idiot "
Her thoughts quickly broke when she felt a light hand on her shoulder. " hey are u ok ?" Sara asked . Maya quickly nods " of course I am " . Maya smirks " your lying " maya sighed heavily " yeah I am " Jasmine burst out in laughter. Maya pouts it's not funny . " guys I thought we went shopping to have fun " Jasmine protested . " my bad let's forget about it our problems and enjoy are day !" sara excitedly shouted grabbing her friends hand as they ran into a store .
~
Meanwhile back at the other world

" it looks like an ordinary well yet this passage connects to the girls world " songo asked .
" yeah but only sara , Jasmine, maya and Inuyasha can travel between worlds " shippo pouted sadly.
" he's the only one who can get them back but he's to stubborn " shippo said .

~
" dam it everyone is taking thier shot at me today ! I can feel it my ears are burning "
He turns his head side to side quickly .
" Inyuasha stupid is as stupid does ye need to learn to be more careful with your speech " kaede replied. " are you calling me stupid you old hag ?! What do you know about you were not even there !" Inyuasha barked . " know this you ungrateful dog . Ye made mia upset which led to her going back home along with her friends."Kaede explained . " that was her idea ! I never forced her to go home ! She said I'm going home idiot " Inyuasha said Imitating maya .
There was a moment of silence . " Inyuasha that Imitation was pathetic " kaede said making Inyuasha sweat dropped. " hey I'm a demon not a comedian!"
~
Sango and shippo watch from a distance . Miroku flirting and reading girls palms.
" he's acting like a dirty old man " sango proclaimed . " ewwww " shippo said sticking out her tongue .
~
" i agree completely . I'm just as eager as you to continue the quest for the jewel shards . Until Inyuasha cools down and get the girls we're stuck at a stand still " miroku said as they walked around the village. " but Inyuasha is too stubborn to admit when he's wrong . He has enough pride to choke a horse " shippo protested.
" that's exactly why the three of us should never be seen near the well " miroku replied.
Shippo pouted " but why not ?" "Think about Inyuasha's personality even if he wanted to get the girls he never would if someone else was watching " miroku explained. " he's nothing but a big softie underneath " miroku laughed " appearances can be so deceiving " sango thought to herself
" I don't know who has the bigger ego " shippo thought.

~
Inyuasha ran through the forest quickly looking back and forth before approaching the well . " great no one is looking " he's say's moving his head side to side . " they are not getting away that easy. Without apologizing to me !" He says before jumping in the well .