Chapter 24 ~ jinenji part two

Finally getting comfortable around them . A horrified scream escapees Maya's mouth as she crawls as far away from the earthworm as possible, instantly catching other's attention on her . Jinenji picks up the earth worm . " thanks " maya said glad the the earth worm is gone . " maya your so dramatic." Sara giggles . " she's afraid of earth worms but not afraid of jinenji ? " thought the old women watching them .

When the sun began to set , jinenji tossed seeds up into the air to feeds the sparrows while the girls looked in delight.
Sara stretched her finger out to allow the bird on her finger, while Jasmine took pictures on her camera of Sara with the bird on her finger.
" so cute " maya said playing with the birds .
Jinenji smiled at them happily . Jinenji sighed blissfully, "is this what it's like to have fun ? " he thought watching them .
~

As night Time comes to bathe in her comforting black , the girls and the old women slept by the fire to keep warm . Jinenji slowly opens his eyes and glances at the tree of them hugging one another in their sleep .
" what am I feeling ? . When I'm with them , I feel warmth in my heart .
He thought watching them sleep . A rock is thrown from the outside.
Waking up the girls from their sleep and the old women .
" come on out , jinenji !"
" we know you're the one who killed our people!"
" you rotten half demon! "
" how dare they ! " sara said angrily
" this isn't right !? " maya said also angry
Jinenji started to get scared. " ma!"
" don't worry stay put ! " she said leaving the hut . " why you ....! " The villagers threw rocks at her .
" you ingrate! "

" after we let you lived near the village! " they said starting to throw more rocks at her . The three girls left the hut and rushed in front of her . The villagers stopped. " are you alright ? " sara asked her .
" move ladies! "
" why try to protect them ! "
" jinenji wouldn't kill anyone ! " maya yelled.
" yeah if you stayed with him you would see ! " sara yelled as well
" he's a good and kind person ! " Jasmine yelled.
" can't say the same about you guys ." Maya added.

" never mind kill the girls too!"
" they with that half demon anyways !"
" they are one of them!"
The villagers threw torches at the hut ,one of them lands on the roof top ,tearing through the roof top with its flames.
" the hut !" Sara screamed .
Suddenly a horrified scream catches the girls attention.they look to see a large centipede like demon with the face of a human raises behind the mobs of villagers.there was a human arm wringing in its mouth before it swallowed it.letting out a rich growl that makes the villagers quaking in their boots. Beneath its legs were a brood of smaller baby demons eyeing the villagers hungrily .
" togos been seized by a giant baby a giant demon!" The villagers run for their lives , screaming in fear as the baby demon swarms over the unconscious villager and devours him slowly and painfully.
" the larvae's are eating Togo !"
" they're going to eat us !" The villagers start to run away

" you see !? They are the ones eating the villagers!" The old women said to the girls who watched as the baby demos eat the dead villager on the ground.
" come on girls let's fight back !" Maya said leading the girls in hurry back to the hut that's now in flames. Jinenji hid in the corner to terrified to even move . The girls grab their bows and book bag . " jinenji go stay with your mother " maya said . As jinenji looked at them before leaving the hut. " ma! " jinenji said before watching the girls take position , aiming there bows. " okay girls . fire ! " maya yelled.

They released the arrows which went flying together, there spiritual arrows fused together magical and went straight the demon . " yessss! " Sara declared happily. The girls were caught off guard , the demon's tentacle attacked them sending the three of them backwards to the ground knocked out unconscious. The demon made its way towards the three of them . It's long tongue unravels from its mouth about to attack the girls unconsciously but jinenji runs towards them quickly, "stop!" Jinenji says pulling his fist back and punching the demon in the face , impaling it all the way through .

However the demon wraps its limb around his neck and squeezes tightly stoping his breath short .
The girls start waking up slowly and noticed jinenji in trouble. " jinenji ?!" The three girls scream at the same time .
" hurry and get away !" Jinenji grunted in pain , scratching at the limb that's slowly choking him to his death .

" you three were the only people .... Who treated me like a human! If I let you three die here , I won't be able to live with my self ! "
" jinenji ? " maya whispered.
" will help you jinenji ! " sara cried but the old women stops them . " don't help him ! Don't interfere! Jinenji must fight alone ! "
" why ? " sara asked . " i get it .... " maya slowly realized as her head turned towards the villagers that are running for their own lives . " I see now "

Before the villagers could escape from the chaos they started , Inyuasha suddenly stands in their way to prevent them from escaping. " what are you sneaking around for ?!" He growled. , cracking his fingers one by one . " I see you were up to know good even after maya warned you , weren't you?"
" w- we're sorry ! " a villager cried .
" we'll never do it again ! "
" please spare us ! Please! "
" you grovel before the strong ...." Inyuasha barked out a forced laugh as he motions towards jinenji's direction " better say sorry to him , too ! "

" go jinenji ! " Sara and her friends cheered .
After hearing the cheers of his new friends jinenji 's confidence is up , he rips the demons limbs from his neck and grabs it in a deadlock , who begins to struggle violently, he squeezed the demon tighter and tighter , the demon screams before exploding into pieces. The demon head falls and jinenji punched it into obliteration, winning the fight.
Everyone looks in amazement. " that was so cool jinenji !" Jasmine says excited.
Jinenji turns his head and heads towards the cowardly villagers , causing them to fall on there knees and bow before the half demon.
" w-we're sorry! We suspected you ! Please don't kill us " the villagers pleaded.

Inyuasha sighed . " well now the villagers should behave ...." .
" hey ! Everyone's shaking in fear ! " maya exclaimed.
" good for them ! No way are they going to be friends " Inyuasha replied.
" I don't jinenji is that type of half demon Inyuasha..." sara answered.
" sorry ! Well never torment you again!" The villagers begged.until confusion washed over jinenji's face .
" um..."jinenji started, " your hurt this will help your wounds."
" see jinenji is very kind and gentle sara said with a warm smile.

As the sun rises it's time for Inyuasha and the girls to get going.
" well you be alright ? ' sara asked the old women.
" yeah ,you guys need to take the medical herbs to your friend. Now carry on " she said sending them away.
" well then jinenji !" Maya said calling him over .
" we'll be going now " Jasmine said
" a-alright " jinenji said back to them .
" goood bye !" Sara said .
" thank you for everything " maya finished. As jinenji blushed slightly. As they began to leave .