Chapter 20 ~ new teammate

Third POV
The group finally caught up to naraku . Naraku was about to strike the monk with one of his tentacles. Inyuasha interfered and used his sword to cut it . " miroku what the heck are you doing ? You are such a useless monk !" Inyuasha said " Inyuasha behind you " miroku responded as more of  narakus tentacles came towards Inuyasha . He began switching on the then back and forth with his sword . " so your still alive Inyuasha " Naruku said " huh if you think a human can kill me think again!" He responded. " the last time I looked you were loosing to a wounded slayer " he said sarcastically. " shut up ! Admit it naruku you were the one who turned that pack of demons onto that village! And killed everyone!" Inyuasha yelled back . " all I did was mention to the demons that the village guards happened to be low that day " Naruku said smugly . "It was him " sango thought to herself .

" you could have just taken it you didn't have to kill everybody!" Inyuasha said " Naruku!" Sango yelled loud enough to get his attention. " sango " Naruku responded. " the demons in the castle and the demon spider were all part of your trap weren't they ?!" Sango responded . " trap ? Is that what you wanna call my simple diversions ? I thought the slayers at your village can handle any sort of demon ? They do not live up to their names " Naruku responded . Sango in rage weakly grabbed her Hiraikotsu and tried to stand and charge at naruku " damn you !" She said before weakly falls to the ground. " sango ! " the girls yelled helping her together. The jewel fall from her back and narakus tentacles pick them up . " fool ! No use in me lending you the jewel shard if all you do is defy me !" Naraku says . 

" naraku you have no soul !" Maya said angrily. Naraku chuckles. Sango tries to get up weakly from the ground . " sango ?" Sara says sadly. "Oh no ! are you ok?" Maya asks . " the jewel shard was suppressing my pain " sango says weakly . Naraku!" Sango yells hurt and angry.

The girls were comforting sango . While Inuyasha and miroku were fighting naruku . " you really like to mess with people feeling don't you ! You creep . Naraku doges " are you thinking about kikyo when you say that ?" Naraku says mockingly. "you'll pay for that !" Inyuasha charges at naraku with his Tessaiga  cutting off narakus head off . " damm him and good riddance " Inuyasha says whatching narakus body fall with out a head . " I get the feeling the battle is done" jasmine says as the boys stare off . " she's right this was too easy Inuyasha " miroku says agreeing with her . " Inyuasha watch out ! " Miroku yell warning Inyuasha as narakus body rose . " this guy is llike  chucky always coming back ?!" Maya says as Inyuasha doges narakus tentacles attacks

" I will not dye so easily" narakus head says from the ground. The boys were fighting and dogging narakus attacks . Sango was lost in thought about the situation then it hit her . " Inyuasha that's not him it's a puppet !" Sango shouts . Inyuasha turns confused " a puppet?!" .  " just aim for his heart ?!" She shouted . " huh so you figured it out " naraku  head says . Inyuasha jumps and fallows sango advice aiming towards narakus heart . Destroying the puppet turning it to nothing but dust . The three girls cheer . Miroku picks something up from the ground left behind from naraku . Inuyasha walks towards him . " what is that?" " this is demon puppetry. The hair wrapped around this doll belongs to naraku ." Miroku explained to him . " well that was more then a doll fight " Inyuasha says sarcastically " it was a counter fit naraku . The real naraku was probably hiding somewhere safe . While controlling this puppet " miroku finish's explaining.

Miroku was resting  near a fire  . Inyuasha walks up to him . Dammit miroku what's going on here anyways . Hey miroku ! Is that sango girl done healing her wounds yet or what  ?!" . " yes I believe she is " he responded calmly to him . " well she can't sleep all day ! Get her out of bed ! She's the only one who knows where naraku is hiding. She said she can't remember where Naraku castle is that he's staying but if we keep looking around something bound to jog her memory sooner or later" " must have been a spell and now it's worn off  And since it worn off she forgot." He explained . " who cares about her spell or wounds ? We've been waiting 10 days ! I would have been up in 3 ." " not me I would be in bed for at least a month . Besides sango is not just suffering physically. She's lost her entire family and village. Her hearts been deeply wounded." Miroku explained. " oh a wounded heart huh ? Well the best cure for that is vengeance ant to get that we have to find narakus castle! I'm going to go see if she remembers anything!" Inyuasha says while miroku threw a stick at his head . " huh why'd you do that ?!" Inyuasha says angrily to miroku who just sits there calmly before getting up . " leave her alone . Let her rest for awhile . I guarantee that would be the best medicine." Miroku tells Inyuasha.

" sangos going to love my get well soon flowers " sara says to maya and Jasmine. " well I have the first aid kit just in case she needs medical attention " maya says proudly holding her mothers first aid kit . " huh well I have  a bottle of water so she can stay hydrated " . The girls peek in the hut sango was supposed to be resting in . They all gasped! . " she's gone " they all said .

Sango was sitting beside the graves of her comrades. Holding a flower in her hand staring at it for a while . With kilala beside her . She started at the flower for a while until she heard the  three girls call for her . " sango ?!" They said as they ran next to her . " sango  you should be in bed resting " maya told her . " the graves " she said making the girls confused for a moment. " you guys buried all the villagers and you marked their graves ." The girls look at her feeling bad and having no idea what to say to a girl who lost everything and now is alone in the world . They sat next her for a moment in silence. " sango when your wounds are done healing . Why don't you join our group ?" Sara suggested.

" yeah sango we would love to have you Inyuasha and miroku are pretty decent guys . I mean don't get me wrong they have a few quirks " maya says honestly. " a few quirks ..." jasmine hummed . " so sango what do you think ?" Sara says excitedly. " that's a jewel shard around your neck isn't?" " huh yeah " Maya respond . " we still have a lot of shards  to collect before it's whole " sara says . " naraku will come after it I'm positive that's why I wanna join you and your friends  Sango says  honestly. " I get it to avenge your family and village " Jasmine says understanding . " yeah I guess so besides the jewel - " sango was cut off by jasmine. " was born here at least
that's what we have been told ." Jasmine says.

kilala comes up to maya  . " meow " kilala said so cutely . " awwwwwww" maya pets kilala. Who purrs . " all right go call your friends " sango said drawing the girls attention back to her . " huh?" Jasmine  says trying to understand . " you helped bury the dead so I will join your group if you will have me that is ? " sango said calmly. The three girls smiled . Sara hugged her . Sango was surprised but returned the hug back . " welcome to the team girl !" Jasmine said giving sango a high five . " huh ?thanks ?" Sango said shyly and a little nervous . " don't be nervous sango we're friends now " maya said winking at her . " huh right friends . Thanks " sango said seriously. " I'm glad to here you are better again sango " Myoga said from jasmine's shoulder earning a big scream from Jasmine. She squashed him on her shoulder . " owww must you hurt this old flee" he says falling towards the ground .

Next chapter coming soon 🤭❤️