Chapter 25 ~ not alone anymore

" hey Inyuasha! " maya says trying to make conversation on the way back to sango and the others . " did that ever happen to you ?"
" what ? " Inyasha questioned
" she means the bullying ?" Sara asked.
Inyuasha scoffed, " stupid! No way would I'd have taken it lying it down !"
" I see " sara replied.
" your right " maya giggled slightly.

" he was bullied just like jinenji " maya thought to herself.

" I'm nether one nor the other ."
" huh? " maya said . As Sara and Jasmine looked slightly confused.

" I'm not demon ...nor human. I don't belong to either.so I always believed that I had to create my place in life through power. That's how I lived and the I realized....... I was all alone .that was the only way I knew how to live ."

Maya's eyes softened, " Inyuasha... I.... " . She looked towards Sara and Jasmine who also felt saddened.
" you made me happy Inyuasha! " maya excited said .
Inyuasha quirked a brow at her confused. " happy?!"
" it's the first time you opened up to us ." Sara confessed.

" we wanted to know about your sad times ..... the rough times .... About your feelings...and your thoughts. And we get to see a side of you hidden from the world ...... your soft side . " maya said honestly.
" that makes you happy ?!" Inyuasha said .
" yeah , it's okay to show us your soft side Inyuasha we're your friend." Sara said happily .
"Hah ! You make it sound like I am some pet that needs company ! " Inyuasha said , causing maya and Jasmine to laugh.

" so what ? " Jasmine said

" your not alone anymore Inyuasha . You have us . " maya finished , before her and her friends started walking off .

" it's nice not to be alone " Jasmine said nudging Inyuasha playfully on his arm before joining her friends.

" not alone ? There right I'm not alone anymore." Inyuasha blinks slowly at the girls walking up ahead.

" somehow with out me ever noticing .... It felt so natural having maya , sara and Jasmine near ." Inyuasha thought to himself.

Next chapter coming soon ❤️😊
Let me know if have any ideas or requests.