Chapter 15 ~ your back

Sara's POV
The next day at school . " ok class can anybody tell me the square root of pie " he says writing on the board . I raised my hand . " mia " he says . She was sleeping at her desk . " miss mills !!" He yells. She wakes up and picks her head up quickly. " what's the 6 divides by 31764 ?" He says . She yawns . "5,294 " she says . "That's correct please try to stay awake. I understand you haven't been feeling these past weeks. " he says " I'm sorry " she says . "It's alright moving on" . After school my friends and I were walking home with my sisters friend." omg i love your necklace " marinette says admiring Jasmine's bottle necklace containing the jewel shards. " thanks " Jasmine says . " marinette smiles." well I better get going " marinette says before hugging Ava and then leaving.

Maya's POV
At home . " dear are you home ?" Regina says from the kitchen as I walk in . " yeah mommy!" I say going to my room and laying on my bed . My mom walks in . " dear your teacher called me today. were you sleeping in class ?." She asked " yeah but I was up all night making up work" I say from my bed . " i see .. well I want you changed and out of your uniform young lady" she says motherly. "Ok mom " I say getting up . She kisses my forehead and leaves. I take a shower and get dressed and put on this outfit

 I take a shower and get dressed and put on this outfit

I go downstairs to where my mom is . " mom I'm going " I tell her . She looks at me confused but then gets what I meant . " I see ..dear did you catch up on your homework?"she said. " yes mommy " she walks over to me and kissed me on my forehead. " please be careful " she says . " I will " I say while leaving the house . I make my way to the well house . " why don't you want my help Inyuasha?" I say by the well sadly . I sigh . " maya ? " I hear a voice say and turn to see Sara .
Sara's outfit

" gosh you scared me !" I say

" gosh you scared me !" I say. " what are you doing here ? " I then say to her . " I.. i don't know . " she says. "What are you doing here ?" She then asked but Then the well house doors slides open Revealing Jasmine
Jasmine's outfit

 "What are you doing here ?" She then asked but Then the well house doors slides open Revealing Jasmine Jasmine's outfit

. She came down the steps shocked to see us . " ok your the last person I think would come here" I say confused. " listen traveling with the group was fun for me even tho I kinda really hated it at first I grew to love it ." She says honestly. " well I think we can all agree we all had the same idea . Let's go back despite what Inyuasha might think he needs us ." I say as they shook their heads in agreement . And we all jumped down the well together.

Maya's POV
We landed next to shippo . I noticed there was a tree in the well . " what the heck ? " Jasmine says confused by the tree . Shippo dries her tears . " Inyuasha put it there to block you guys from coming " he says then hugs all of us . " I missed you guys soooo much!" He says hugging us then crying again. " dang Inyuasha " Jasmine says . Then tree was then lifted away and thrown . We climbed out and Inuyasha eyes settled on us. " you guys don't listen don't you " he said but i couldn't help but run towards him and embraced him in a hug . " i missed you so much ." i say trying to hold back tears . I let go of him . I then Watch sara and Jasmine hug him as well " im so happy we're all together again "shippo says happily . " this calls for a group hug !" Sara says pulling everyone in to one big hug. We then all break the hug . " ok , that's enough with the hugging ." Inyuasha said pretending to be annoyed.
We started to head to the village to rest before we hunt for more shards ." by the way Inyuasha if you ever try to push me away like that . I might just say the s word " I say giving him a sweet smile.I watched him gulp and nod . " if you won't say it I will " Jasmine says . Inyuasha gives her a glare . " i was just joking " Jasmine says.

Next chapter coming soon ❤️😊
Authors note : pictures I got off of Pinterest so credit goes to whoever made them .
Let me know if you have any suggestions for my story .