Chapter thirteen ~ meeting miroku

Inyuasha's POV
We entered a small village i began sniffing the ground trying to pick up the monks scent from the villagers. " man do you have to do that ?!" Jasmine says covering her face behind maya . Well it's your fault this happened in the first place!" I shouted at her . " I could sense the shards in there " maya pointed to a hut . I ran inside and busted in . I saw the monk sitting around other women. I then hear the girls enter . The monk looked passed me towards the girls and ran towards Jasmine, holding her hands in his . " so we meet Again it must be fate " " boy ! You better let go of me or we are going to have some problems!" He then moved towards maya. Sara was next to her , holding her hands in his . " my you are beautiful " he said to her . I then attack him with my claws .he lets her hands go quickly and takes a step back . " I want my bag back it has my makeup in it " Jasmine says " that's your main concern!" I say angrily at her . I then drew my sword and began fighting the monk . " my name is miroku and I'm a monk ." He lost his balance and I was able to knock his staff out the way and pointed the tip of my tessagia at him .

"Return the jewel shards or die ! " he then got up and ran telling everyone and villagers to stay back . I stood there confused, he stoped running to face me , he unwrapped the beads from his right hand , it started to pull Everything towards it. I thrust my sword into the ground and used it to keep me from being pulled inside. I looked around for the girls , I relaxed when I saw them safe behind a large tree . I noticed maya give certain look that she was about to do something stupid .

Just as I was being moved closer to monk , maya came running passed me towards him . " maya !" I yelled i felt my heart and my stomach ,dropping the sounds of her friends calling her followed after but the monk closed off the hole in his hand quickly and she crashed on top of him . I quickly ran over to her " hey ! I'm alive!" She said touching her face and fixing her two ponytails . " are you crazy ! You could have gotten killed!" She just stares at me ." omg maya ! You almost gave me a heart attack " Jasmine said coming up to us with the rest of the group. " you have to have a heart to do that " I replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes "maya you can't be reckless like that !" Sara said ,while shippo was about to cry . " my bad .. but look he's not that bad if he closed the tunnel on his own , maybe he's nice. She said then gasped then screamed really high , jumping away from him and jumped on top of me so now I was holding her bridal style. " never mind kill him! " she say burring her face into my red kimmo.

Maya's POV
After the group calmed down including myself . Miroku told us his story as we listened . He began talking about this Naraku guy . He may be a threat and possibly go after the shards as well or he might come after ares . I made Sure to keep a mental note of this . I know Inyuasha was thinking about something I just didn't know what? . But I will keep quiet about it for now..

" welll if we continue to look for the jewel shards were most likely going to run into him " I say as the group shakes thier head in agreement. " how about you join us ! " I responded happily " you must be joking right?. He's a pervert and a thief!" Jasmine responds a little annoyed. " it's fine I'm used to traveling alone anyways " miroku says refusing. " I'm just concerned about you that's all plus you can be such a big help to us". He then pulls me close to him , grasping my hand in his .
" if you worry about my fate that much , do me the honor of bearing me a son , so that I fail he may carry out the family mission". He said

I was about to say something until Inuyasha came between us " hands off ! Priest don't ever consider laying a hand on maya again!" " wow Inuyasha i didn't realize you cared so much about her" Jasmine says a little confused
" I think it's sweet" sara said smiling while I was replaying what he said in my head. " ahh you must be in love with her then .. well this is awkward " he said scratching the back of his head . " is that mean you two like like each other ?" Shippo said to me and Inuyasha. Inyuasha freaked out while I was still processing what was going on . " wait what ! " I said aloud now realizing what she meant .

" you got it all wrong she's nothing more then a jewel detector!" He said and I felt used . " wait a minute that's what you think we are ! " Jasmine said angrily at him . " guys maybe he didn't mean it that way ?" Sara said trying to calm us down " so your on his side now!" I say to her " fine let her be his lawyer!" Jasmine said annoyed " come on that's not what I meant " she says. " just a jewel detector huh?"maya said to Inyuasha who looked at her worriedly .
" oh how can I forget you have thing for dead girls ." Maya said crossing her arms as her
" man who should we help out ?" Jasmine asked as Inyuasha freaked out .
" idk miroku is a lot nicer then Inyuasha ." Maya commented.
" you wouldn't dare betray me ?!" Inyuasha shouted angrily.
" well you could treat them more kindly ." Miroku said .
" oh what would you know !" Inyuasha snapped back .
Sara sighed. " well so much for coming to a peaceful solution ." Shippo commented
" perhaps he should learn to be more gentle ." Miroku said .
" exactly !" Maya and Jasmine said in sync .
" like this ." He said groping both girls .
They both screamed . " get your hands off of me ." Maya yelled .
" touch me again and I'll take Inyuasha's sword and cut your hands off myself ." Jasmine said .
" I told you not to touch them !!" Inyuasha snapped angrily at the monk .

Chapter 14 coming soon ❤️😊