Chapter one ( i skiped a litte of the beginning ) working together

Ten minutes later we we're back at kaede's hut
" what did you guys do ?!" Inuyasha said angrily at us while sara was just staring at the shard in her hand. " first of all don't yell at us !" Jasmine snapped back at him "leave to you guys to end up breaking it " Inuyasha snapped back . " well technically the arrow broke it not us " Maya said "yeah the arrow  which you fired ". Inuyasha answered " the arrow ye fired was a sacred arrow your friends gave ye arrow a boost and it was so strong causing the jewel to break into thousands maybe even millions of pieces if one of those shards get in the wrong hands it would bring disaster ." Kaede said seriously .  " I am so sorry I feel like this is my fault " Maya said sadly " it's not all your fault technically we all kinda helped you break it so it's all of are fault  too" Sara said giving maya a soft smile . " maya , sara  , jasmine, and Inuyasha ye must work together as a team  only by doing so may ye be able to restore the jewel " kaede said .

" you won't see me complaining old hag I'm one of the wrong hands you were talking about " Inuyasha said . " oh my that I know to well " kaede said
Maya , jasmine and Sara left kaede's hut to talk about what to do next . " We can't stay here Inuyasha is selfish and rude " maya said to Sara and jasmine who nod their head in agreement . " i agree we should have just left when we had the chance "jasmine said crossing her arms . " yeah it's not like Inuyasha will help " maya said with a little laugh " guys it doesn't matter we can't change what's already done we just have to work together " Sara said . " easy said then done" maya answered back " guys we have a stalker " jasmine said. Maya and Sara started to look around but saw nothing " what are you talking about ?!"maya said in a confused tone while fedwa was still trying to figure out what was going on.

"Sit boy!!!"
Jasmine said loud and angrily . "Ahh" Inuyasha then fell out of the tree and face flat on the floor. While maya and Sara just watched. " are you alright Inuyasha " Sara said in a concerned tone . " does he look alright ?" maya said sarcastically . "Rrragh!"he said lifting his face from the floor . " I forgot about this stupid necklace" . "it serves you right " maya said with her hands on her hips. "You really don't know the meaning of a private conversation do you ?!" Jasmine said with her arms crossed together " shows what you know the real reason I was here was for .." Inyuasha started to answer but Sara finished him " this " Sara said sadly holding up the shard from the jewel .

" Of course I should have known " maya says rolling her eyes . " guys ! Didn't you hear  kaede we have to work together " Sara said to everyone who paid her know mind. " why do i even try?" Sara said letting out a heavy sigh.

Hope you guys enjoyed it , next chapter coming soon 😁