Chapter 21~ sad Sango

" it's going to be hard to find narakus castle with out any directions or land marks " miroku said to the group who  we're getting ready to leave the demon slayers village . " yeah but I'm really glad sango will be joining us !" Jasmine  said getting her skates . " I have to agree with you Jasmine" miroku said stroking her legs as she put on her skates earning a slap from her  as she skates off . " miroku try and control your self will ya ! " Inyuasha says annoyed. The girls shake thier head  in agreement. The group then starts walking  away from the village.

Time skip so basically sango joins the group . While in search for naruku sango disappeared from the group to search for Poor kohaku who is being controlled by naruku . The group  goes after her . And have a battle with naruku but the castle vanishes along with kohaku leaving sango devastated.  Now let's begin ...

Third pov
The group stopped for a snack break  . Maya started boiling the water . While Sara opened the ramen cups . Meanwhile Jasmine went to follow songo who was acting off and distant since the incident. " sango ? " Jasmine said approaching her . Sango looks towards Jasmine  and starts to break down in tears . Jasmine  sits next to her and pulls her into a hug . "Sango .. i know your brother is in trouble but you have to realize we are a team . We need you and you need us . I believe in you sango ... you should have more faith in us ." Jasmine  said while wrapping sango in a hug . " why ? " she hears sango say with her head in her shoulder. Sango cries harder as Jasmine rubs her back comforting her . " I'll be there for you when the rain starts to pour ." Jasmine sang to sango calmly in her ear .  "It's all my fought that this happened and I may do something like this again and yet ...... " . Sango sobs into Jasmine's chest , clutching onto her school uniform. " it's okay let it all out " Jasmine says rubbing her back . " you are not alone anymore , you have us now ." Jasmine  whispered.

After a long moment Jasmine  and sango rejoined the group. " took you long enough !we don't have all day you know ! " Inuyasha said to both girls in a harsh tone . " sit boy ! " Jasmine said . The beads glow purple before he falls face flat to the floor. " why you ....?!" Inuyasha says glaring at her   . " that's what you get dog boy for being rude. " Jasmine  plainly says to him before walking away . " guys let's please act right " sara  said to the them . " you were kinda rude  " maya  says helping Inuyasha up from the ground .
" yeah what ever" Inuyasha said .

Next chapter coming soon ❤️😊
Let me know if you have any ideas or you want me to add something