Chapter 26 ~ shesshomaru ?

~ third POV~
The next day morning came , the group continued their journey for the sacred jewel shards.
" you girls sense any shards yet ?" Inuyasha asked , the girls nod no , Inyuasha growled angrily.
" I'm sure will find some Inyuasha given time " miroku said
" yeah Inyuasha your so not patient" shippo giggles  , earning angry glare from Inyuasha.
" what did you just say?! " Inyuasha barked , shippo hides behind maya . " Inyuasha let's try to behave ." Sara said sternly. As shippo stuck his tongue out from behind maya toward Inyuasha.
" Why ....you !?" Inyuasha said .

All of sudden , a loud sound resonated through the air. It almost sounded like a .....
" a cow ?" Sango says confused.
" where I don't see any ?" Shippo said
The group searched for the cow sound but didn't have to look for it when they looked up , a bold light tearing up the sky and strikes on the ground. Inyuasha was quick to stand in front of  maya, sara and Jasmine . Raising his sleeve to protect them from the smoke.
" what's going on ? " sango said
When the smoke clears ,they saw a scranky old man with a huge eyes sitting on a three eyed cow .

" who the heck are you ?!" Inuyasha demanded.
" I am called totosai . Draw your sword Inyuasha" the old man ordered.
The half demon narrows his eyes at the old man suspiciously, " how do you know my name ?!"
" if you refuse, I'll attack you regardless " just as he said that , totosai swirls his long hammer in the air before he leaps off the cow to attack Inyuasha, who quickly pushed maya , sara and Jasmine who were behind him out of the way as he draws out his tessaiga to clashing with the old man,but the former was pushed back by the strength that the old man possessed despite his appearance. To his surprise, the impact creates a vibration throughout his tessagia and releases a ringing sound .
" he thwarted the tessaiga with his hammer!" Miroku and sango chorused .

" the resonance is way to dull . Maybe this kid isn't the right one " totosai remarked, scratching his head .

.

"Who the heck are you ?!" Inyuasha says charging at totosai, but he nonchalantly takes out a leather strip from his yukata and runs his tongue across it . As the half demon swings his katana at the old man , he easily blocks the blade with the leather strip , shocking everyone in presence.
" he stopped the katana!" Shippo exclaimed in a shock manner.

" what a pice of leather !" Sango commented .
Totosai  sighed, " the blade is full of chips ! You've been too rough with it !" He grinds the leather strip along the edge of the katana,as if he was sharpening it . " what a shame "
" just who hell are you ?" Inyuasha snarled.
" totosai, isn't that enough ?" Inyuasha was greatly surprised when myoga appears out of nowhere and lands on his shoulder, throwing a disapproving look at the old man.
" myoga?!"

After everything settled down, the group decided to take a break on the medow with a beautiful view . The old man explained everything that they needed to know about himself.
" the katana blacksmith who forged the tessaiga!?" Inyuasha gasped
" precisely ." Totosai replied, "I forged the tessaiga from a fang of your father.in the world I'm famous among those who don't know , I'm not "
The half demon quirked a brow  at him , " huh?what does that mean?"
" I think he's trying to say he's famous  " maya remarked.
" whatever! I don't give a crap if your famous or not old man!" Inyuasha barked .
" I took at the tessagia earlier. It was the katana of katana's , forged by a master katana smith , but the sound of the steel is terribly dull ." Totosai sighed and shakes his head with a frown . " it's a very sad thing "

" your a blacksmith can't you fix it or at least help?" Sara questioned
Totosai exhaled deeply , " it's useless .. I'll just break the tessagia in two now !" Totosai flinched and rears back when Inyuasha suddenly points the this tip of his tessagia right at his face .
" what didja say!? I don't care who made the sword you dried up metal bender ! It belongs to me now ! " Inyuasha snapped back .
O-oh, I won't break it ! Sorry about that " the old demon cried out , and sighed when Inyuasha retracts the blade back.
" sorry I forgot to warn you about his temper " myoga whispered to Totosai.
" at night, when everyone is settled down , I'll quietly steal the tessaiga away " totosai   
Whispered back , but froze when Inyuasha pushed his blade close to his face . " o-oh no , I won't steal it !"

" Inyuasha .. you won't be able to master the mystery of the tessagia which enables which allows one to slay hundreds of demons . But Totosai knows the secret you see " myoga explained .
Inyuasha huffed , " what mystery?! I'll get the hang of it in time !"
" you are collecting fragments of the sacred jewel . Sometime has passed since the fragments have been scattered. There may even be a demon who already had one or two fragments. To destroy a demon whose strength has enhanced, don't you want the tessagia to be awakened to its true power ?" Totosai inquired.
" he makes a really good point " miroku said .
" I think you should listen to him Inyuasha " sango added.
Inyuasha clicked his tongue in annoyed .

" sooo what does he have to do ?" Maya asked curiously.
" there is a fool who wants me to forge a katana to rival the tessagia......else he'll kill me . Show that you can protect me from him."
Totosai answered her.
Inyuasha suddenly grabs Totosai by his face as his response and squeezed his skull , say please before asking for favors " he hissed.
" you never told me that ? Describe him" myoga said
" he has long white hair and wears something furry " Totosai said

" what!? Another old geezer ?!" Inyuasha scoffed.

Totosai booed him " wrong! "
" wait a minute ! Could he be describing shesshomaru!?" Sara thought quickly.
" he's here !" Totosai said frightened.
A light shone in the distant , instantly catching everyone's attention as they look up . When shesshomaru appears, riding on a two headed reptilian horse.
" shesshomaru...." Sara mumbled .
" who is he ?" sango pressed.
" he's Inyuasha's brother " Jasmine whispered to her.
" so he's the one after you ?!" Maya  exclaimed.
" yes !shesshomaru !" Totosai points towards him .
" Inyuasha..." shesshomaru eyes gazed shifted upon the three girls ,hardening when Inyuasha stands in front of them ,
Blocking His view from them .
" oh, Totosai is you are really rushing towards your death " shesshomaru said
" oh no .... " the old man laughed nervously, " I just thought after you beat Inyuasha , maybe I can make you a new katana...."
Inyuasha glares at him , " what ?!"
" hey! You didn't say that earlier " maya  snapped at the old man angrily.

Chapter 25 coming soon ❤️😊