The night

"We have watched a lot of shows now. Can we please stop?" Gregory asked.
"Not until something happens." I answer.
"Layla, come on. How many shows do we have to watch?" Love asked me. Well, I neither knew the answer. Is it the right day? I don't even know what day it is supposed to be. We never got the date of the happening.
"Just a few more, I suppose." I said.

We watched a few more of the shows. Until something happened. Glamrock Freddy malfunctioned when he saw me slipping away from the crowd since I didn't want to be spotted. When the chaos was happening I slipped in Freddy's stomach hatch. Luckily no has saw me go to in there. I lost Layla while I was doing all that. I couldn't see her in the crowd since there was a lot of people in there. I didn't mind it however, I hope she is alright.
It's been hours since I have been in the Freddy's stomach hatch and I wanted to go out. However, I wasn't sure if she is still looking for me. I don't want to be found by her.
"Showtime already? I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." Freddy said. That startled me.
"Shh! Will you shut up!?" I said.
"Who said that?"
"I did! I'm down here!"
"Down where? I still do not see you."
"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."
"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!" after Freddy said that he opened his stomach hatch and I was forced to go out from there.
"There you are." after Freddy said that he started to scan me. "Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"
"I-I'm Gregory."
"Gregory. I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."
"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."
"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"
"Shh! I hear footsteps." after I said that I go to the window and saw the security guard.
"That is the security guard. She can help!" Freddy said.
"No! No, I don't trust her."
"Why not?"
"I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"
"Take this. It is novelty Freddy Fazwatch." as he said that he opened his stomach hatch and there was a present. I opened it and it was the watch.
"What was that?" I said as I heard a noise.
"I am sending you an encoded message."
"Hello, Gregory. It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accusable to you now." that's what Freddy wrote. After that I push the button and leave his room.
"Well done, Gregory. There is a open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside." Freddy said as I was leaving. I did everything he said. During the way I saw other animatronic's rooms.
"Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best." Roxy was saying to her self when I was passing her room.