The start

2 days have passed. Today is Saturday. I woke up at 8:22 am. The usual time I awake during weekends. I go downstairs to get something to eat. When I came down I heard something that I've wanted to hear for a long time.
"Can I see Circus Baby?" Elizabeth said.
"No, she isn't finished." Will said.
                      "And when will she be finished?" Elizabeth asked.
"In some days."
"In some days." I repeated what Will said. "Can you be more specific?" I asked him.
"I don't know when she'll be finished." Will said.
"I need to be prepared." I thought. Someone's death was coming closer and I need to know everything about it.
                    "What are you thinking about?" Will asked.
"Nothing serious." I answered.
"Can we have breakfast now?" Elizabeth asked.

Ever since Layla heard Beth's annoying question "Can I see Circus Baby?" she became more observant. My question was "Why?".
                    "Is she ready?" Beth asked.
                    "No, Beth. It takes time."
                    "Work faster daddy! Please!"
                    "Just go play something and maybe I'll finish her."
                    "Alright daddy!" after she said that she left the room.
                    "I need to get back to work." I sighed and got back to my work again.

                    "...but that's just a theory. A game theory. Thanks for watching." MatPad said in the video as I was watching it again. Trying to fit some dots that we're still missing. However I think MatPad has some things wrong. His thinking is different from mine. One video was about some YouTubers with their IQ that might be wrong. If I remember correctly MatPad's was just 104 IQ which as I said before might be wrong. Mine was higher, a lot higher. I went on a normal IQ test, so mine is accurate.
                      "The video didn't help me us that much." I sighed to myself. "But my question is, is this what I am experiencing everything correctly or not cannon." I though to myself.
                      "Knock, knock, knock." someone knocked at my door.
                      "Can I come in Layla?" Michael asked.
                      "Give me a minute." I answered. I quickly turned of my PC and unlocked the door.
                      "What are you doing?" Michael asked.
                      "Nothing special, just thinking."
                      "You do a lot of thinking lately."
                      "I know. I just need to make some things straight."
                      "You know you can talk to me if you need to."
                      "I know." I said. "I just don't think you want to hear what's going to happen." I thought to myself.
                      "Anyway, Evan and Liz want to play with us."
                      "Well then, let's go. We don't want to make them wait for us." as I said that Michael laughed. We went to Elizabeth's room to play something.
                      "Soon enough, Elizabeth won't be here." I sighed.

                      Few days passed. Me and Michael went on some hangouts and talked about some things. I had fun, I am gonna miss the Michael today. As soon as Elizabeth dies Mike starts to bully Evan. If Evan is supposed to die first, Mike would've bullied him already, however he didn't.
"Can I see Circus Baby? Please, pretty please?" Elizabeth asked William during we were eating breakfast. It was Saturday.
"Fine, but you have to promise me you won't get near her." William said.
"I promise daddy." Elizabeth said. I knew that she lied. We had come to Circus Baby many times but we only looked at her from a far away.
"I am going to get ready." I said and went to my room. After some time we were all ready and went to the car. It didn't took long to get to Circus Baby Pizzeria.
"Just stay away from her." William repeated. Elizabeth just nodded. "I am going to finally open the pizzeria." the pizzeria wasn't public open, today was the day it would open... and then close.