Eggs Benedict

Some years pass. Mike is 2# while I am still the same as before. Since William died Mike got all the money from him and there is a lot, so we're rich technically.
"I wonder where Mike is now." I thought.

                   Ever since I found the father's letter I came down to the secrecy office my father had. I never even noticed we have something like this at our house.
                   The Hand Unit named me Eggs Benedict because there was an error. Don't really care about it since I put a sticker with my name on it.
                    I've been doing this for 3 days now. Well, this is my 3rd day now. It's tiering but I have to do this. I have to free her. No matter the cost.
Today I have to fix Funtime Freddy. I hope it won't be hard. The nights before were hard in each part.
As I finished fixing Funtime Freddy I started to return back. I heard weird sounds. "Wait. Funtime Foxy wasn't on their stage." I remembered. As I crawled slowly back something came to me. It jump scared me even though I tried to avoid it. It was Funtime Foxy. I lost consciousness after they jump scared me. I have no idea what happened to me after that.

As I wake up I notice I am in a spring lock suit.
"Shhh, be still and quiet. You've been sleeping for quite awhile. I think they noticed that you never left the building last night." Circus Baby started talking to me.
After some time of C.B. talking to me she opened the suit. It was hard to not move a lot. There were marionettes that made the job much worse. Lucky I escaped the suit and finally got out.

"Where the hell were you Mike?" Layla asked as I was in the kitchen finally eating something.
"In work." I answered as I was munching my food.
"Whole day? That's insane!" Layla said.
"It wasn't my fault." which was true. Foxy jump scared me and I lost consciousness.
"Just get some rest." Layla said and left the kitchen.
"She knows something." I thought. I remember the books that she has. Every title was Five Nights at Freddy's. "I need to get the books." I started to think of a plan how to get her out of her room. But it's going to be hard. She locks her room so I need her keys.
I was thinking about the plan the whole day. As I looked at the time it was already the time to get back to work.
"I guess I'll do that later." I thought. I stand up from my bed and get ready for work.

To celebrate my first week I could pick up any basket I wanted. I typed money but the Hand Unit fixed it for Exotic Butters. I was so angry. But I didn't mind since I had a lot already. I just put it because I didn't know what to ask for.
I did everything I had to do tonight. Everything C.B. told me. However her instructions brought me to the scooping room.
"I've been out before, but they always put me back." C.B. started talking. "They always put us back inside. There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go, when we look like this. But if we looked like you, then we could hide."
"What!? What does she mean by that!?" I started to panic.
"If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go. The Scooper only hurts for a moment." as she said that I knew that my end was near. And I accept it. I did bad things in my life. I have regrets but I doesn't matter anymore.
The scooper hit me in the guts. It hurt a lot. But I lost consciousness after I felt the pain. I don't remember what happened after it.