C.C

A few days have passed. Elizabeth was announced missing. None of the Afton' were in a good state. However, I think I know that William knows her daughter's death since I heard Henry saying that his daughter had died. I was in doors of the office and I heard everything. William wasn't happy or sad.
As I came down to living room I saw Evan crying and Mike having the foxy mask.
"And it begins." I sighed to myself.
"You're such a cry baby. Oh, I know how I should call you. C.C as in crying child!" Michael laughed.
"Why are you so mean Mike!?" Evan cried.
"You let Liz get missing!"
"It's not my fault."
"It's not his fault Mike. Elizabeth is a kid. And you know how kids are gullible." I said.
"But he should've stayed close to her.!" Mike yelled.
"What if she went on a toilet?" I started at him seriously.
"Ugh!" and he left the room.
"Thank you Layla." Evan said as he was hugging me.
"No problem."

I rushed to my room to calm myself and thought what I did. "I yelled at Layla." I released and started crying. "Will she hate me now?" I started to panic. "I have to make it up to her!" I told to myself. "But how!?" I started to think how I should make it up to her and calming myself down.

"I need to finish my work." I sighed to myself and went to my office. However there was someone going trough my files.
             "Hey, what are you doing!?" I yelled at the person.
             "Tell me William. Are you already into immortality?" Layla stared at me.
             "Why do you need to know that?" I stared at her back. And she smiled at me weirdly.
             "What if I told you, that you are a character in the game I talked about?" Layla said.
             "As if." I didn't believe her.
             "Well, I won't get answers now. I'll go back to Evan. He is waiting for me. Or should I call him C.C now? Ha, beside we don't know his name, only C.C." and she left my office.
             "What the f#ck is wrong with her?" I thought.

             As I left William's office, many questions still were unanswered. I might've looked suspicious back there, however I don't really care about it. Now I want to find out what symptoms will Evan have after his death. The only problem is now, I need to know how big is Evan's head and how he gets placed into Freadbear's mouth. Well, I always find a way to do something I need to. Like once my finger was broken and I had to do something that my body couldn't handle because the PE was 0th and 1st lesson (45 minutes each plus 10 minutes break, basically 1 hour and 30 minutes). But I didn't lie because some times the force hit my hand and it hurt just like when it broke. So, I am a bit afraid of it.
I came to Evan's room with a measuring tape.
"Why do you have that?" Evan asked me.
"I want to make you something, but for that I need your measurements." I said with a big smile. I was thinking of making him something that will remember of his sister.
"Alright." Evan said.
"Now, let's get to work." I said and started to measure. After we were done I went to my room and started to think. I looked up where is everything in brain to know some symptoms but this might not be correct since I don't know the force is going to be. So, I just simply started to search what happens when you hit the head in some parts.

If I was in Afton familyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara