Afton' house

"This isn't the right hallway." I thought to myself. My hallway was the colour of salmon, however this hallway was the colour of dirty red. It had pictures that I've never saw. There was a cabinet and on it was a lamp and another picture.
"Where the hell am I? I know behind me is my room, but this is...something else." as I thought I walked trough the hallway looking at everything that was there.
"Mike, stop it! Please!" someone screamed. I don't know to who the voice belonged to but I know for sure it wasn't someone from my family. I decided to walk to the direction from where the voice came through. As I was walking closer from where the sound originated I heard more sounds.
"Ahhhhhh! Kill it! Kill it!" someone screamed.
                 "Kill what?" I thought to myself. As I was getting closer I became more careful to not make sounds. I don't want to be found out. It would seem I am breaking in and entering.
                 "I am trying to, but it always moves when I tried to!" a boy yelled.
"Then try harder dumb dumb!" a little girl yelled. It would seem they might be killing a bug but I wasn't sure. As I got near the corner of the room where the voice where originating. I couldn't believe my eyes.

                 "Ugh! Stop moving!" I mumbled to myself. This spider won't stop moving. I've been trying to kill it for more then 15 minutes.
                 "Waaaaaah!" Evan cried.
                 "Evan, please stop crying. You're more a baby than I am. And I am the youngest." Elizabeth said.
                  "Can you both shut the f#ck up!? I am trying to concentrate!" I yelled at my younger siblings.
                  "Concentrate harder dummy!" Elizabeth yelled back at me. I sight to myself and tried to kill the non-stopping spider.
"If they would help me and not just annoy me, we would've killed the spider sooner." I thought to myself. "I wonder how father hadn't noticed the noice we're doing."

                   I stared at them for sometime. Tried to mesmerise how they look like and how they act. But I still couldn't believe my eyes and my ears. I was staring at Michael Afton, Evan Afton and Elizabeth Afton. They are trying to kill a spider that won't stop as I heard. I was still wondering how my room and me got here. I tried to retrace my steps but with no success of finding an answer. All I could do now was looking at the people in front of me. It was kind of funny what they did, however I tried to not make any sound. It was easy enough since Evan cried like crazy and all of them yelled. I tied to be calm too and not stress so much. I know i can go to my room and lock myself at any point. They don't have the keys to my room, or at least I hopped so. For now they don't seem to notice I was spying on them. I looked at my watch and looked at my stress level, it said I had 45 which was mild but I wasn't sure that measurement was recently made. I continued to watch the drama that they made.

                   "What's going on up there?" I thought to myself. "What are they doing that they are making that kind of racket? I guess I have to find out." I stand from my working desk and look at what I was working on. It was a blueprint of Freddy Fazbear. I start walking out of my office and started to find from where the racket was coming from.
                    "What's going on?" I asked them when I entered the room.
                    "We're trying to kill a spider." Evan cried.
                    I sighed and looked around. Instead of finding the spider I spotted someone else. "Who are you?" I asked.
                    "Well sh#t." she mumbled.