Jobs

Freddy Fazbear's is already destroyed when father died. I was working there by a different name Mike Schmidt. He didn't even know that it was me. Well, the first Freddy Fazbear's was destroyed. Now there's a new one and it's called the same.
"Well, let's start this horrible night." I sighed as I was already in the office sitting. "I hope this isn't hard."
And I jinxed it. The nights were hard. I had to multitask a lot. At the end I got fired because I was tinkering with the animatronics. But that didn't matter to me. I set the place on fire after I got fired and when no one was there.

After some years the have opened Fazbear's Fight. It was a place with an animatronic. I immediately signed up for the job. And I got accepted.
It looked horrible. It really looked like from a horror movie. During the night there were illusions or hallucinations of some animatronics. They were dark green and somewhere black. I recognised them all. Even Spring Bonnie or father.
It wasn't easy doing these nights. Father even didn't recognise me at all. But I didn't care about that. My goal is to free them all of those animatronics. Free them of their pain.
As the last night came I set the place on fire. Father screamed at me.
"So, he does recognise me." I thought. "I am sorry father but this is the best for everyone."

After some years Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. However this time it wasn't a night security but that didn't matter to me. But despide that my illusion disk broke. And I didn't find the time to fix it. So I decided to hide my face behind a Freddy mask. I didn't want anyone to know how I look like. And maybe they won't recognise me as my father as everyone did before.
The place was opened by Henry. Which was kinda surprising that he too is alive. I stared to wonder how is he alive. He wasn't near father's creation. Or maybe he gave him a bit of remnant as he did to me. I only found out that Layla told me. But Henry is a mystery.
Henry didn't recognise me too. Which was good. At least I don't have to explain why and how am I here. I just want to finish my goal.
The shifts weren't hard at first. But as we brought animatronics in the shifts were much harder.
Charlie, father and Liz were still alive. Their animatronics that they losses were different. Charlie had a total new animatronic. Liz was still C.B. but her name now is Scrap Baby. And father looked the same he just looked more burned and was missing an arm. And he changed his name as well. Even before he had a different name.
Ennard was here too. However he too was in a different animatronic. His name now was Molten Freddy. He too didn't recognise me. But I don't think someone is possessing him. It's more like agony.
As the last day come. Henry set the place on fire. It looked like we have the same goal. We both stayed in the fire and wanted to leave this all behind.
"I am sorry that I won't come home today Layla. You were the best friend and the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I hope you get home one day and won't stay here forever. I am going to miss you and your smile and your weird attitude. And to me you are not invisible." I thought that as I was burning the fire with the rest of my family. Everyone was here. And everyone is going to be set free.