Layla's room

"Why the f#ck am I here?" I asked myself. I was standing in front of Layla's room. I was just staring. There was some music coming from her room and she was sometimes singing too. Her singing wasn't bad, I don't know why but I loved it.
                    "What are you doing Mike?" Evan asked. I almost got a heart attack.
                    "Nothing!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here Evan?"
                    "I just wanted to know where the music was coming from."
                    "Layla is playing that music somehow. Where's Liz?"
                    "She's playing with her dolls. Mike? Can you play with me with Freadbear?"
                     "Sure."

                     I cleaned  my room but I don't know if they come here. I have things that are from the 21st century. However I don't have any way to hide all of this. I'll just have to tell them it's just for fun. I don't know if they heard my music, I always play music on the maximum. I believe they will ask me how I played that and I don't have a radio. I guess I'll have to tell them. But what will I tell them? I am still confused how my home internet works. Everything works just like nothing like this ever happened. This whole situation is weird. "I guess it's time to show my room to them." I mumbled. I left my room locking it behind it. Now I just have to find them. "This is going to be hard." I sighed to myself.

"Of course I'll join you princess Kara!"
                   "Great!"
                   I giggled as I was holding a bear and a doll. "This is more fun without Evan." I thought to myself.
                   "Knock, knock, knock." I looked at the door.
                   "Who is it?" I asked.
                   "Hey Elizabeth, it's just me." Layla said.
                   "Is your room cleaned already!?" I gasped.
                   "You bet it is. Now if you help me find your family I'll give you all a ground tour of my room." Layla giggled.
                   "Yay!" I gasped.

"Oh no, you didn't!"
"Oh, I did."
Me and Evan attacked each others bears and made them look like they where fighting. It was funny how we made them fight.
"Guys! Guess who finished cleaning their room!" Liz yelled as she was running to the room.
"Elizabeth slow down. You're gonna hurt yourself." Layla said following Liz. She was wearing something else now. She had pink pants and a blue shirt. Now it looked like she was part of the household.
                   "Let's go find father" Evan said.
                   "Yeah right." I snapped from looking at her once again.

                   "Really?" Henry asked.
                   "Yeah, this is what happened."
                   "I hope you'll find the answer to that question William."
                   "I hope so too." I said.
                   "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Beth yelled from the hallway. "Guess who finished cleaning their room!?"
                   "Sorry Henry. Gotta hang up."
                   "Alright William."
                   I hung up the phone. "Alright let's see your room Layla." I said. Layla nodded and we followed her. As we came to her room she quickly unlocked it.
"Welcome to my room." Layla said.
"It is beautiful!" Beth gasped.
She showed us her room but something caught my eye. There were some books on the shelf. I took one book and read the title. "Five Nights at Freddy's survival logbook" the survival was written in red and security was scratched. It weirded me out as I read that.
                  "Hey Layla. What's with this?" I asked. She was staring at me or rather at the books.

                  "Well sh#t." I thought to myself. "I knew I forgot something. The books." I need to make something up. But what? Could I tell them that all of those books are for better understanding FNaF. "I'll tell them something but not everything." I sighed to myself and went to my shelf.