Layla Townend

I hid myself in the corner after I mumbled that. "This is bad." I thought. "I know I can run fast and lock myself in my room fast too. But my question is if William is already a murderer?" I quickly had to make a decision and so I made a run for it.
"Hey! Where the bloody hell are you going!" William screamed at me as I was running back to my room. I ran as quick as I could. Locking my room would be easy since I've done it before when my brother won't stop bothering me and won't stop following me. I was faster than William I got to my room and lock myself.
                    "Boom!" Someone crashed to my door.
                    "Open the door!" William screamed from the hallway. I didn't answer.
"Boom!" The door moved with this one. I know it would be strong enough but I don't know if the house can take it. I can see cracks that were made when my brother bragged into my door.
"Open the f#cking door!" William yelled. I didn't answer either.
"Daddy?" Elizabeth looked at her father with a worried face. I heard William sighed after a while.
"Look, I won't hurt you I just want to know who you are and how you got here."
"Father!" Michael yelled. "Are you crazy!? Who knows who that person is."
"You won't find an answer to how I got here. Neither I know the answer." I answered after a while. "I was just minding my business and when I wanted to leave my room...well that's how I got here basically." There was silence for some time.
"Can you at least show yourself?" William asked. I hesitated but unlocked the door.

As the door unlocked I stand there ready for an attack. However it was not what I expected. A girl step out of the room. A really beautiful one. She had long curly brown hair which were in a ponytail, she had blue-green eyes and a large mouth, she had strange earrings which where like another set of blue eyes. She was wearing a black hoodie  with something written on it but below the weird sings was written "Black friends " and had dark blue pants. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. I don't know why my heart beats like crazy.
"Well, here I am in my full glory." she said a bit annoyed.
                       "Who are you?" father asked her.
"My name is Layla Townend." Layla said.
                       "Do you know how this and you got here?" father asked.
                       "I have no idea how I and my room got here. All I know is, I wanted to leave my room to eat something." Layla said.
                       "Let's go to the kitchen and talk there more." father said. Layla simply nodded and locked her room and took her keys.
                        "Why did you lock your room?" Evan asked.
                        "Just in case." Layla answered. "I don't want strangers in my room."
                        "You're the stranger here, this is our house." Liz said.
                        "And that's my room meaning if you came to my room you would be strangers to me." Liz was shocked. She was right. If we come to her room we would be strangers to her.
                       "She is right Lizzy." Evan said.
                       "Of course she's right." I thought to myself. "Why am I defending her!? I don't even know her! This is weird." I didn't know what was happening to me, I didn't like it. As we reached the kitchen we sat down and started talking about ourselves. All the time I was staring at her and didn't look anywhere else, well, only when she looked at me. "What's wrong with me?" I thought to myself.