Elizabeth's death

I stayed with Elizabeth almost all time. I don't know how this is supposed to happen so I figured out a plan. I took my AirPods put one on Elizabeth somehow and one in my ear. I could hear everything they said or what I said when I was near. The AirPod was in her bow. To make sure my AirPod lives I told Elizabeth to shake her head when she'll come close to C.B.. I tested out of it would work out and it works. This whole plan makes me at ease that it's going to happen.
               "And I am hungry." I said.
               "Come on let's get some pizza." Michael said. "You two stay close to each other." he said to his siblings.
               "We will stay close to each other." Elizabeth said. Again lying. As we left to get some pizza I could hear in my AirPods Elizabeth say "I am going on the toilet." and I knew she was lying again. She didn't really hide her excitement in her voice.
"The line is terrible." Michael said.
"You stay in line. I am going to the restroom." I said.
"Alright." Michael said and I went calmly to the restroom. As I went away from Mike's view I started running to C.B..
"Where are you going Layla?" Evan asked.
"You're following Elizabeth?" I dodged the question.
            "Yeah, I don't trust her." Evan said.
            "Come on, let's catch up with her." I said. As we were coming closer to C.B. I could already hear Elizabeth's lines.
"Come on!" I told Evan. "I can't miss this." I thought. We came to the corner to see Elizabeth and C.B.. Evan didn't move for the spot to his sister. At least he won't come close to her.
"Where did all the children go?" Elizabeth said.
           "Her last voice line." I sighed. "Her death... is near." as I thought that C.B. grabbed out the ice cream.
           "Goodbye Elizabeth Afton. We will meet again one day." I sighed. At that moment it reached out to Elizabeth and grabbed her by the chest. And took her.
           "Ahhhhhhh!" Evan screamed as I just watched my AirPod fall to the ground. Evan ran away as I came close to C.B. to take my AirPod.
          "We will see on day Elizabeth Afton.  I promise." I whispered and went back to Mike. As I came to them Evan was crying about Elizabeth's death.
          "Evan! You're making a scene!" Michael yelled.
          "Come on. Let's go talk about this somewhere else." I said.
          "What about food?"
          "We can get something later. Let's just go." we went away from the long line. I suggested to go to William.
          "DadCircusBabytookLizzywhenshewas
offeredanicecream!" Evan cried and tried to explain what happened.
          "Evan, slow down. I can't understand a thing you're saying." William said.
          "Translation, we lost Elizabeth in the crowd." I said.
          "What!?" William screamed.
          "Come on let's search for her. William and Michael go look for her together. Me and Evan will look too. Go ahead."
          "Come on Mike." William said.
          "Why did you say that Layla?" Evan said half crying after they left.
          "Well, we don't want to worry William, do we? Plus it's better like this."
          "I guess you're right."
          "Come on, let's make it like we're looking for her. We can even try C.B. If she's still... alive."
          "No, I don't want to go near her ever again." Evan cried.
          "Whatever you say. Now stop crying. You're a big boy." I smiled at him.
          "I am a big boy!" Evan yelled.
          "Now let's go." we left the security office and went somewhere. I bought some food to make Evan more calm. Plus I was still hungry. Thank goodness William gave me some money since I didn't have any in this currency. After we ate we moved on the search.