The game

"They are some books I bought." I said.
                   "What are they about?" William asked.
                   "Some horror stories." I took the book from William and put it back where it belonged. "The book you were holding was just a book where you can write nothing much in there." which was a total lie. It had something interesting. "They are just a help to understand something better."
                  "What is that?" Evan asked.
                  "A really popular game." I said. "Though it's not made for you two." I looked at Elizabeth and Evan when I said that.
                  "Do you have the game?" Michael asked.
                  "Well, I got two out of...8. They cost money and I don't want to spend my money on those games."
"Can you show us the game?" Michael asked. I don't know if that's a good idea. I have William's hell and FNaF 6. Neither of them was a good idea to show them.
                "I rather won't. I am not good at those games, I just have it downloaded for fun." which was true. I am not good at those games. Surviving the night, trying to avoid the animatronics. Not one of my good side.
                "Please, show us the game." William said. I hesitated for long. I turned on the monitor and unlocked my PC. I turned on Steam and waited for it to load. It took some time to load which was normal. After it turned on I clicked on library and selected Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Simulator. It loaded and I got to explaining. I only explain the goal of the game nothing more.
"That's scary." Elizabeth said.
"I wouldn't play that at all if I was you." Evan was half sobbing. Michael didn't say nothing at all.
"Well, that's all you can do in this game." as I said that I turned of the game and locked my PC. Good thing I hid my tablet and my phone or more unwanted questions will have to be answered somehow.
"Your room is amazing!" Elizabeth said.
"Thanks I guess. Now what?" there was silence after that. The thing I love when you're with someone and there's just silence.
"I am gonna get back to work. I don't care what you'll do." William said and left my room.
"Come on Evan let's go play together!" Elizabeth said and grabbed Evan by the hand.
"Elizabeth, slow down." Evan yelled while he was pulled away from my room.

After Evan and Liz left Layla's room it was just me and Layla. I just started at her.
"Well, what should we do Mike?" Layla asked me. I snapped to answer.
"I don't know. What do you usually do?" I asked.
"It is Tuesday so I would be working on my work or as my parents call a hobby."
"What do you do?"
"I create stories. Usually they are romantic and adventurous." she said smiling. I felt my head heat up.
               "What's wrong with me?" I ask this question one more.
               "You alright Mike?" Layla asked.
               "Yeah, I am fine." I shifted my stare to the ground.
               "Well, I am going to get to work. I wanna finish it as soon as I can."
               "Yeah, I'll leave you alone."
               "Did I say you have to leave? I don't mind someone looking at me when I am creating." she said that with her gaze looking somewhere.
              "No, I won't bother you." after I said that I left her room. After I left she locked herself in her room. I leaned on her door and I could just feel my heart beating fast and my head going hotter. "This is getting weird." I thought to myself.
             "Mike? Can you play with me again?" Evan pulled me from my thinking.
             "Sure Evan." I followed him to his room, however I was still watching Layla's room going away from my view.