The begening

School was tiring again. I couldn't bear to hear what the teachers had to say anymore. Even thought my head hurt during school, which made it worse, I couldn't concentrate what the teachers were saying. That's why I couldn't bear it. I sighed to myself and just thought about getting home. Which usually makes everything alright.

The traffic was horrible as always. The road full of cars and non-working machines. They are supposed to be working on fixing the road, however they aren't doing anything again. It should've been already done if they haven't been such lazy sloths. It was supposed to take 2 years but with how they act it's going to take maybe 5 years or less.
I hate the traffic in here. The busses are in the traffic jam too and takes a long time to move. I have some tricks how to get home the fastest, however they are a bit crazy, or I just call them like that. Usually I go by 2 busses, sometimes with only 1 and then by foot, to get home. When I found out that my bus is going to be late and not on time, like it was ever on time, I tried a different approach. I went by a buss then I went by a tram and if the time was fitting I went with the original buss I take or I just wait the second bus I always take.
Today I took the crazy way. I wanted to get home the fastest. Even though my bus came I had no evidence that the bus might've been the one I was supposed to go with. It was almost empty which made me think it might've been another one that went 30 minutes earlier then the bus I could've taken.

"Ah, sweet home." I thought to myself. "Finally out of traffic and out of school." I unlocked the house and got in. My mom was in her work room where she was doing her work. It had been like this for a few months since mother started working. I still cannot get used to it but by time I might. I unpacked my lunch box and my water and put it in the kitchen. After I did that I walked up the stairs to get to my room where my daily's from Genshin Impact were waiting.
My room was a bit untidy but I didn't mind. As I walked trough the door I saw my table and my window and on the windowsill was the monitor. On the right of the table was one of my cabinets with my stuff and on the left of the table was my bed. I turned on my computer and turned back to the door I came through. Next to it was my guitar and next to it was another of my cabinets and next to it was another door which led to my bathroom. As I went back from my bathroom on the left where was my bed, however before it was another one of my cabinets. I sat down behind the table and started to get ready for playing Genshin Impact. I only play it for the story and I need better characters just in case, at least that's what I say to myself.

After some time I closed Genshin Impact and thought what should I do now? I look to the right where was my shelf with FNaF books that I bought. I remembered that I have to finish the story I started reading in school. So I got to reading the story. It didn't end nicely but that's how they are supposed to end (I was reading FNaF Tales from the Pizzaplex #6 Nexie chapter Nexie if you're interested). I was feeling hungry. And as usual I have to go downstairs to ask mom what I can get or I just have ham from the fridge. I opened my door which led to the hallway, however it wasn't the one I know.