The agreement

We talked about a lot of things. They introduced themselves even though I really didn't need them to do it. I already knew who they were. I noticed that Michael was looking at me the whole time. However whenever I looked at him he looked in a different direction. I didn't really mind.
"So, do you have an idea how you can get back?" William asked.
"I have no idea. I tried to retrace my steps to find out what it might've triggered, however I haven't figured out anything."
                      "Daddy? Can she stay with us please?" Elizabeth asked.
                      "We don't even have a choice Beth. She has her room here."
                      "Plus I don't have anywhere to go." I couldn't tell them that I was born in 21st century it would bring more unwanted questions that I want to avoid for now.
                      "Will she go to school with me father?" Michael asked.
                      "I would personally avoid that since more strange things can happen." I won't tell them that I already did this in my head and tried to make a story out of it. When I was only imagining I didn't age, meaning I stay the same and don't change. I hope the same can happen here.
                      "I would avoid that too. I have some other reasons too.' William said.
                      "I am happy that I have a sister now to play with.' Elizabeth said.
                      "Did you just addressed me as your sister?" I asked confused. "Anyway, what about your mother? Can't you play with her?"
                      'Mom is always working and comes home late and goes away early in the morning." Evan said.
                     "Well, that's interesting." I thought to myself.
                     "Can we see your room now!?' Elizabeth asked exited while I hesitated. My room was not in the best shape so I could have guests.
                    "Maybe when I'll tidy my room first." I answered after a while.
                    "Ohhhhh." Elizabeth groaned.
                    "But I will get right to it!"
                    "Yay!" Elizabeth gasped.
                    "Well, if you excuse me I am gonna go clean my room now." I stood from the table and started to walk to my room.

As Layla was walking away I couldn't take my eyes of her. Even though she disappeared from my view I was still staring where she went.
                     "Mike you ok?" Evan asked. I quickly snapped.
                     "Yeah! I am fine." "I am not fine." I thought to myself. "Why was I staring at her the whole time?"
                     "I can't wait to see her room!" Elizabeth yelled excitedly.
                     "Calm down Elizabeth." father said.
                     "I can't calm down daddy, I just have to see her room."
                     "Even I want to see her room. What the!? I don't want to see her room! Seriously what's wrong with me!?" I thought to myself. I think I was even blushing. "I am going to my room." I told and ran to my room.
                     "I don't think buba is alright." Elizabeth said as I was running to my room.

Mike was acting strange ever since he saw Layla. More weird then before.
                     "Why don't you two go play something?" I asked the kids.
                     "Alright daddy!" Beth answered. She took Evan by the hand and took him somewhere.
                     "How did she and her room got here?" I thought. "That doesn't matter now. What matters that she is no threat to us, so far." I sighed and stood up. "I should get back to finish the animatronic before Henry calls me if I have it finished." I walked to my office and started to continue my work. However I couldn't do anything. My mind was still occupied with the question "How did she got here?"
                      "Buzzz, buzzz." phone was ringing.
                      "Hello?" I answered.
                      "Hey William, it's me Henry. I just want to know if you finished him?"
                      "I don't think I'll finish it today. Something unexpected happened."
                      "What happened?" Henry asked.