I am sorry

I was holding Evan's motionless body. Blood was coming from his head. I felt dizzy, tired. I yelled at him that everything is okay, told myself everything is alright. I didn't even notice that my friends ditched me. I only noticed it when the people from ambulance came and took him away.
"How did this happen?" father asked.
"I didn't want this to happen. This wasn't my intention." I said with a trembling voice.
"It's alright. Come on." father said. We went to the ambulance and noticed Layla just sitting there and eating some food.
"How is she not shocked?" I asked myself.
"You coming with us Layla?" father asked Layla.
"You go ahead. I'll catch up." Layla said. We sat in our car and followed the ambulance that took Evan.

"I am surprised that you aren't shocked."
                   "All I had to imagine that it was just the cutscene in FNaF 4." I said.
                   "You already know that this all is just in your head?"
                   "You made it pretty obvious LalolankaLove."
                   "Well, than. Powers?" Love said.
                   "Yeah, let's have some fun." I said. As other people were still in the shock of what happened I just left the pizzeria.
                    "You wanted this, didn't you?" Love gave me a picture of the scene and everything I needed.
                    "Yeah, thank you. Now let's go to those who are hurt." as I said Love entered my body just so the powers to work. And we teleported away.

                    We waited in the hallway of the hospital. So much time has passed that I didn't even notice that night has already fallen.
"We suggest you go home for now. We'll call you if we need anything." the nurse said.
"Alright, come on Mike." father said. "You coming too Layla or are you staying here with your book?" he asked Layla.
"I am coming." Layla said as she closed the book she had.
"I wonder how she got that book." I thought "She didn't bring anything with her."
"No, news?" Layla asked.
"You didn't hear.?" father asked.
"In fact no. I was reading."
"Let's just go home already." I said and we left the building.
                    "I am so sorry Evan" I cried as I was in my room on my bed. My head always made me think about the action I have done. It was a mistake.
                    "Who's idea was it?" father asked. He must've entered without me noticing he came.
                    "It was Mark's idea. I didn't agree with the plan." I said.
                    "Where are they now?"
                    "My friends? I don't know. They must've ditched me when it happened."
                    "And you call the friends?"
                    "None of us expected this father. However, neither I don't like they just ditched me and left me there alone."
                    "You're not going to school for some time and as soon as you meet them you drop them. Alright?"
                    "Mhm."
                    "Now go to sleep it's late."
                    "Good night father."
                    "Good night Mike."

                    As I left Mike's room I heard strange noises from my office. I came down to my office. The noise was becoming more louder when I approached my office. To my surprise it was Layla, however she was doing things that were abnormal.
"You're good." a girl with yellow hair said. She was flying in a corner.
"Well, we can say my imagination is good and now I know how to do it." Layla said.
"What now?"
"I am going to bed." Layla suddenly teleported.
"Why do you go to sleep when you know you have infinite energy since this all is in your head!?" the yellow girl yelled. "Ugh, f#ck it." and she as well teleported away.
"This must've been my imagination." I thought and went to my room to sleep without changing.