C.C's death

Evan's birthday is almost here. The death is almost here. To do this one is just to do nothing and watch all the drama.
                   "I just hope my relationship with Mike won't change anything." I sighed. Ever since he pinned me to the wall we started dating. Which I wasn't a big fan of. And why is that? Well, it is weird and not healthy for me. But I didn't want to hurt him and just give him some happiness because everything will go down hill. We can say I am just doing him a favor.
"Good morning baby." Mike said as I came down from my room.
"おはよ!" (ohayo) I said to Mike. I told him that I was learning Japanese that I am going to say some Japanese words.
"I am not going to get use to that." Mike said.
"Well, you are going to have to get use to that. Because I am going to to say that every morning."
"Here's your breakfast."
"ありがとお!" (arigato) I said.
"How do you say you're welcome in Japanese?"
"Don't know." I said and he kissed my forehead.
"Morning Layla and Mike." Evan said.
"Morning buddy." I said and pet his head. Michael just rolled his eyes and gave him breakfast.
"ありがとうございます! (arigato gozeimas) Evan said.
"Did you have to teach him that Layla?" Mike asked.
"He wanted to learn it."
"Today is my birthday, isn't that nice! Evan said exited and tired, probably because of him nightmares. However that sentence shocked me.
"It's going to happen today." I thought. "Happy birthday Evan!" I said trying to hide my shock.
"Good morning Layla, Mike and Evan. Happy birthday Evan!" William said.
"Thank you father!"
"Are you ready for your party?" William asked.
"Yeah, *yawn* I am." Evan said.
"Come on, let's prepare and go to the party." William said.

As we came to the pizzeria I was so happy. "Finally my birthday is!" I happily thought to myself. "I wonder what presents they got me! I can't wait!" I yawned. I hadn't had a good sleep ever since I had nightmares. But I put that thought away and concentrated that is my birthday today!
"Enjoy your party." Mike told me and he left to meet his friends and they started talking about something. I wonder what.

I stare at Mike and his friends thinking about the plan. It was coming. I started to find a nice spot where I can see everything I need to see. William has left to do his work. But I don't care about that b@stard now. He already started thinking about immortality. "Well, all I need to do now is to wait for the drama to happen." I sighed and relaxed myself.

"So, are we going to do it?" Mark asked.
"Yeah, let's do it." Fredric said.
"I don't know guys. What if it is not save?" Simon said.
"Yeah, I don't want to hurt him. Beside it is just a prank." I said. Even though I bully Evan he steal means something to me. And I don't want to loose him too.
"Come one let's do it!" Mark said and we made our move.
"Wow, your brother is kind of a baby isn't he?"
"It's hilarious. Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!" I said.
"No! Please!" Evan cries as we drag him to Freadbear.
"Come on guys, let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!"
"No! I don't want to go!"
"You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer!"
"Ha ha ha!" we laughed as we approach Fredbear and Spring Bonnie performing on stage.
"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! ON THREE! One.... two....."

"Drama." I said as I was munching my pizza.