Seokjin (Jin) ~ One mistake

This is a request from @Kaisahsparkle, hope this is how you liked it! Thanks to all my readers who are giving me the support and time I need to write.

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon and for the first time in forever the boys had a easy going weekend. There was nothing on their group schedule, only their personal once and than the plans that were made was with friends or family.

So to celebrate the boys would have dinner together and than would all go their separate ways for the weekend.

Jin was in charged of the cooking as he really wanted to try a new recipe that he had found online, he didn't want to share it with the member yet. As he wanted it to be a surprise for everyone and himself.

Jin was humming and singing in the kitchen as the other man where somewhere around in the dorm. Jin could hear Jimin and Jungkook scream at each other as they were playing one of the games. He could hear Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung when they were playing a boardgame.

"JOON-AH!" Hoseok voices and laugh was heard through the dorm, it wasn't a bad thing, not at all, he was just laughing and a bit annoyed. Probably because Namjoon was winning the game, which wasn't a surprise.
"Oh you're on." Namjoon says in the same kind of tone as the older rapper. The laugh of Taehyung could be hear when the two 94's were bricking on each other.

A soft smile appeared on Jins face, he couldn't think about a life without his members, his extra brothers, his blessing in this world. He loved ever single one of them, all in their own way. He had a special bond with every member.

Sometimes his mind would go of into a place were he didn't know the members, he really feels like they changed his life, he needed them to survive and he knew that.

He was reading the last part of the recipe: mix the shellfish, veggies, sauce and noodles together into one big bowl.

Of course Jin followed the recipe and when it was finally done it smelt and looked amazing. Before calling the others, he took a small bide of the food and it felt like angels dancing on his tongue.
"Amazing, never knew that this combi was so good."

"Food is ready!" Jin voices echoed through the dorm, he didn't even blink before every member was sitting at the diner table. He didn't even know where they all came from that fast, he didn't even know that Yoongi was home but he was sitting at the table.

"Looks amazing hyung." Namjoon says.
"It smells so good." Yoongi says.
"it isn't spicy right?" Taehyung asks looking a bit afraid.
"Of course not! I would never do that to you." Jin says as he started to give everyone a plate with food.

Than it became quiet, as everyone was tarting to enjoy the food the oldest made.
"This is amazing!" Jungkook says with his mouth still filled with the food.
"so good." Jimin says as he put a new bite into his mouth.

It seems like all the boys were enjoying their food, as everyone loved what they were eating, Namjoon started to feel a bit weird.

His throat starts to itch, his hand went to his throat as he started to slowly scrub it, not wanting to alert the others yet. But he could feel that it was getting harder to breath, his face started to turn red and he started to wheeze softly. Even though he really tried to hide it all, it was getting harder and harder to ignore.

He felt this before, he was having an allergic reaction, but to what?

"Namjoon-hyung are you ok?" Taehyung was sitting next to the leader as it was getting more clear that the man wasn't feeling ok.
"I'm fine." Namjoon could say, but now every member was looking at him knowing that he was lying.
"what is wrong?" Jin asks walking closer to Namjoon.
"Nothing, it is just a allergic reaction." Namjoon could say, but breathing was getting harder and it felt like someone was closing his throat of so he couldn't breath.