Yoongi (SUGA) ~ More than money

IMPORTANT: for this chapter the boys will be REAL brothers, they are not a band but they are rich boys that go to a rich school. It is important to know that I try to make them cold and rude. This is a request by @bantan_bts0t7 hope you love it!

Seokjin was scrolling his three younger brothers once again as they where going to be the reason they all were going to be late for school. Ready in the uniforms they run down the stars as they just skipped breakfast and go straight to the car. The older once were already seated of course.

As soon as the younger jump in the car Seokjin drives. They didn't talk that much to each others in the morning, they were just starting at their phones, all of them having their own headphones and the car radio hasn't been on for a really long time.

Yoongi is staring out of the window as he turns down the music on his phone because it made his headache worse. This morning he couldn't even eat because of the nausea he was feeling, the world was spinning some of the time and he could feel a rising headache.

When he looked in the mirror that morning he noticed that he was pale, he always have been pale but this wasn't healthy. So he fixed it up with some make-up, hiding the dark circles under his eyes and the pale skin.

Even now when the music is not that loud the headache won't go away. Just for a second he thinks of asking his older brother to bring him home because he wasn't feeling well. But that thought passed as fast as that second. Seokjin parks the car and they wait a short minute to look at each other.
"You sure you will be ok?" Jin asks looking at Jungkook.

Yesterday Seokjin and Namjoon got into a fight with one of the boys from Jungkooks class. Of course not without a reason, the boy had been kicking Jungkook a lot of times and he has even fallen because of the boy sticking his feet out. Jungkook didn't want to let his brothers know, because he knows that they will fight. But Jimin was just to worried and texted the boys.

"Yes..Thanks." Jungkook says as he steps out followed by the others. Yoongi stays a little longer in the car taking his time to try to ignore the upcoming nausea.

"Come Yoon we headed in the same direction anyways." Namjoon says waiting on his brother to get out of the car.
"Do we really have to walk together." Yoongi complains, he didn't want to depend on his brothers and he didn't wanted to be close to them when he felt like this.
"You feeling ok?" Namjoon looks at his brother. Yoongi looks at him and just nod his head. not wanting to speak but on the order hand he was not that talkative in the morning anyways. Namjoon keeps talking but Yoongi has stopped listing the moment his brother spoke the first words.

While Namjoon and Yoongi where walking towards their classes, they got a lot of stares but nobody dares to say a word towards them. Everyone knows not to mess with the BangTan Family, first of all they are the most rich people on this school. Their father Sejin plays a big part in the school life, he controls the salary of most of the teachers because he donates a lot of his money.

Second of all, all the brothers where mostly cold and rude towards others. They just don't care about anyone but themselves and each other. It mostly is a mask they all put on when they step out of the car each day.

Their father wants them to be cold and rude, because he believes all of them are better than anyone on that school. So even though Jungkook got teased, nobody dares to tell their father what happened because he would just scroll the youngest.

The boys really wanted friends, but it became hard and almost impossible so they just became what their father want them to be.

So when Yoongi enters the class room and separates from Namjoon he takes a sit in the back of the glass. Everyone just looks at him and doesn't talk, not ignoring him. Their voices go softer as they became whispers. Because they all know that Yoongi hate the sound of to many talking people.