Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Unbelieveble sick

This is a request from @Fl0diefl00tje and @YoonjiOni hope you all enjoy.

Sometimes you just wake up with that feeling, a feeling were you feel so out of yourself, not feeling one with your body. Jungkook feels like this the moment he opened his eyes that morning.

As he is sitting on the bedside, he can feel the nausea kicking in. He stares at the ground hoping the world will stop spinning but it doesn't seem to work. How is he going to survive to shoot the permission to dance video today?

Namjoon is knocking on his door before he enters.
"Kook-ah, you have 10 minutes to make yourself ready just hurry up now." Namjoon speaks without getting up.
"Hyung, I am not feeling that well." Jungkook speaks not looking up from the ground.
"Kook we all are tired and you really should sleep earlier than what you are doing. You will be fine." Namjoon says without looking at the boy he walks away. With that Jungkook can't do anything about it, he needs to get up but the nausea doesn't disappear. He takes a quick shower to remove the sweat of his body and he can see his pale face but maybe it is just what he wants to see.

"You're late." Jin says as he looks at Jungkook who is walking towards them, with Jimin behind him.
"Jungkook-ah you really need to learn how to sleep earlier! You look afwul." Yoongi says making the others laugh softly.
"I don't feel that well." Jungkook says a bit sad.
"Yah, you think that is crazy I bet you only slept for like 2 hours or something." Jimin says looking at his friend.
"No I mean it." Jungkook says soft looking at the ground as he sits down at the table.
"Eat something you will feel better." Hoseok says as he give the youngest some food.

"So lets discuss the schedule for today. We first drive to the first location for the shoot which is a hour drive, after that we will continue somewhere else." Namjoon starts to talk but Jungkook can just not listen anymore. His mind seems to be somewhere else and his world keeps on spinning. Eating doesn't make him feel better like it normally does. After he ate all his food everyone makes themselves ready, Jungkook walks to the bathroom as he feels like his body wants to get rid of the food but even though how hard he tries it doesn't seem to come out again.

As he feels even worse by then he gets into the car and takes his seat between Jimin and Taehyung in the back row. As the car starts to drive to their first location Jungkook is not saying that much, which is not that weird. He is not always that talkative anyways, so nobody is taking seconds thoughts with it. But through the ride Jungkook starts to feel more and more sick, as if his food is coming back up again.

The drive feels like a live time, it hurt to sit here and nobody is even looking at him or noticing that he is getting worse. But even this torture will come to an end. So the car stops and everyone gets out. The set is beautiful, the open space, the sun that is slowly starting to show it face again.

"Look how amazing this is." Taehyung says looking around as he gets out of the car.
Jungkook is the last one to get out and he needs to control himself to even stand straight as dizziness is taking over.

"Ok, so Jungkook I want you on there." The producer says as he points to a big truck, at least only the container version of it. Jungkook looks at it and just nods. Not wanting to go in discussion as nobody seems to believe he is sick and not just tired. But before going there he again visits the toilet to see f it is going to help him feel better.

But again it doesn't seem to have any use as he is laying over but nothing from food will leave through his mouth. He so badly wants to vomit, just to make him feel better, his body is just not letting it happen. Feeling at his worst on the moment he gets out and goes to the chair as they need to do his make-up.