Chapter 15: "Wingman to a Wing-man"

As we continued drinking, an alluring woman approached us, possessing an undeniable magnetic presence. Her glossy black hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing a face that seemed to radiate confidence. With piercing eyes that sparkled with mischief, she held a captivating gaze that effortlessly drew others in.

She had perfectly sculpted eyebrows arched above her expressive eyes. A subtle hint of a playful smile played upon her luscious lips.

Her style exuded sensuality. She wore a figure-hugging black dress that accentuated her curves, leaving just enough to the imagination. Every movement was fluid and graceful, commanding attention wherever she went. She exuded self-assurance, as if she knew the effect she had on those around her.

If I were not gay, I would definitely be captivated by her. She was incredibly sexy, and any straight man could easily fall under her spell.

On the contrary, Castiel's appearance is more my type and speaks volumes to me. With his intense and piercing blue eyes, strong jawline, and angular features, his appearance conveys a serious and thoughtful expression.

His presence is both intimidating and fascinating. He stands tall, and his body is well-proportioned with a moderate level of muscle tone, though not overly bulky or muscular. It gives me the impression that he is a force to be reckoned with.

I am both intrigued and spellbound by his looks, and it is clear that he has a lot of depth and power beneath his surface. I am drawn to his image and form, and he is one of the most delightful beings I have ever seen.

Lastly, his short dark brown hair, styled in a neat slightly messy way, falls across his forehead, slightly tousled at the top. And those plump succulent lips of his make him overall so cute.

If only he weren't so relentlessly focused on his supernatural realm, constantly consumed by the weight of his responsibilities. If he could find a way to act more human, allowing himself to let loose and experience life's lighter moments...

The woman approached our table with a confident smile. Her intentions were obvious right away. She wanted to flirt with us. And since I was not interested I decided to be a good friend and wingman.

I let out an exasperated cough looking straight to Castiel and I nodded my head in the direction of her. I wanted him to look. I tried to be as subtle as possible.

"Hello, boys. My name is Violet. How are two handsome men like you drinking alone?"

"Hello, Violet. I'm Joe, and this is my friend Castiel. We're just enjoying a quiet evening." I smiled politely.

"Well, Castiel, I must say you have the most intriguing eyes. They're so deep and mysterious. And Joe, your sense of style is impeccable." She leaned in closer, playfully. "So, what brings such charming gentlemen like yourselves here tonight? Any special reason for flying solo?"

Castiel was looking genuinely curious: "Hello, Violet. It's a pleasure to meet you. Why do you find it unusual for us to be drinking alone?"

Violet replied, playfully teasing him, "Oh, Castiel, it's not unusual, per se. It's just that two charming gentlemen like yourselves could surely use some company to make the night more exciting."

Castiel, clearly confused by the woman's words, remained silent and looked at me, seeking help to understand the situation.

I whispered to him, "Castiel, I think Violet is trying to flirt with us."

Castiel whispered back, his voice filled with uncertainty, "Is there a protocol I should follow? Should I say something? Should I smile back?"

"Well, Violet, I'm actually gay, so I won't be the one taking you up on that offer. But Castiel here might be interested," I chuckled, trying to lighten the situation. "Castiel, this is your chance to say something, like 'I would love to get to know you better.'" I winked at him.