she holds your hand during a scary movie but you're not together (requested)

You sat on the sofa between Mina and Jeongyeon as a scary film played on the tv.

You're not sure what it is but you're absolutely terrified of it.

You're covering your eyes with your hands and have your knees pulled up to your chest as you tremble from the fear you're feeling.

The girls have noticed this but all they do is tease you for it.

Mina, however, feels bad seeing you so frightened.

To try and comfort you, she reached for your hand that rested on your thigh and she grabbed it in her own before intertwining your fingers together.

You looked away from the film and to her to find her staring at you with the softest brown eyes you've ever seen and the sweetest smile.

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah." You said as you smiled back at her.

Jeongyeon, who was sitting on your other side, was quick to notice Mina holding your hand.

And she didn't hesitate to point it out to the other members.

"Oh, look who's holding hands!"

The girls all looked away from the tv and to you and Mina.

"Finally!" Dahyun teased. "You're finally making a move? Took you long enough."

"How cute." Tzuyu smiled.

"Guys, come on," Mina said as she began to grow embarrassed.

"Oh, come on, Mina. Everyone knows you and Y/N have feelings for each other. Everyone knows you're head over heels in love for each other. It's nice to see you holding hands and taking a little step to something more." Nayeon said.

You were also a little embarrassed by the girls and their teasing, even if what Nayeon was saying was true.

"You're embarrassing her," Mina said.

You moved closer to Mina and buried your face in her shirt as she pulled you into her arms.

"Oh, cute!" Sana grinned.

"Look how close you two are. You should kiss." Jihyo said.

"She's blushing." Chaeyoung giggled as she poked your knee.

"Stop teasing us and watch your movie," Mina said as she rolled her eyes at her friends.

The girls all laughed and turned back to watch the film as you lifted your head and stared up at Mina.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Let's let them watch this movie and we'll go up to my room," Mina said. "Where we can have some privacy and not be teased so much."

"Yeah, go on. Go in there because we're teasing you. Not because you want to make out or something." Momo said, making the girls giggle.

Mina rolled her eyes again as she led you upstairs, happy to steal you away from everyone else so you could both have some privacy and not be teased so much.